JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Next week I'm running through the Texas Off-Rodeo on Wednesday and Thursday, and I know I'll have a great time.
You are going to have a blast. It was just the shot in the arm that I needed. Based on the build in your signature line, I think you may be pleasantly surprised...
Vehicles are 1st come, so when they line them up - throw your stuff in one pretty quick.

Ford Bronco 8/2 Bronco Scheduling Cancelled - Again! Off Roadeo A51
Sponsored

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think someone wiser than me has already said this, but all of us early reservation holders should be happy that they are cancelling scheduling for another week.

By delaying scheduling, they build inventory of the constrained components so our Broncos can get scheduled when they resume. Otherwise, if they keep scheduling, all they will do is build Broncos for later reservation holders that have no constraints.
Agreed

Garask

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fision
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You might want check with the dealer on that, mine also got pushed from 8/10 to 8/16. Since it’s rumored they will shutdown the week of 8/10 and 8/23, the dealer looked it up and now tells me it’s scheduled for 8/30 with nothing from Ford.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think someone wiser than me has already said this, but all of us early reservation holders should be happy that they are cancelling scheduling for another week.

By delaying scheduling, they build inventory of the constrained components so our Broncos can get scheduled when they resume. Otherwise, if they keep scheduling, all they will do is build Broncos for later reservation holders that have no constraints.
I was wondering the same thing ... If Webasto is not shut down and is still making MIC tops of suitable quality, it would seem a chance to begin working through the QC Purgatory?

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
fingers crossed for 2021
fingers crossed for 2022
fingers crossed for 2023
fingers crossed for 2024
fingers crossed for 2025
fingers crossed for 2026
fingers crossed for 2027
fingers crossed for 2028
I agree, just out of. College and I believe that I am looking at it as my retirement vehicle!
Sponsored