First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond 2022 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Guess I'll just leave the 5 wheels and TPMS I ordered in their boxes, in my garage. No need to unpack any of it yet.
Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You folks have to stop thinking your reservation time / date / number means anything to production date. Your reservation got you a ticket to the game, not a ticket to the front row
I think that's the direction it's going, to me it's heading to eventually we are just going to build what we can when we can and if it happens to be a reservation holder great

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Guess I'll just leave the 5 wheels and TPMS I ordered in their boxes, in my garage. No need to unpack any of it yet.
We completely remodeled our garage in preparation for my bronco.... scraped and painted the walls, new floor epoxy, new lights... even a new beer fridge. I guess it will be sitting empty a little bit longer 😩

StrictlyBroncos

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You folks have to stop thinking your reservation time / date / number means anything to production date. Your reservation got you a ticket to the game, not a ticket to the front row
I'd say that's the key issue here. Most reserved thinking it did mean something or else why bother?

Sponsored

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Than what was the point of the reservations and timestamps that everyone and their mamas are talk about including Ford?
I would say it was GM level disconnect between the Marketing Department and the Production Division. I have no idea how MAP is set up, but I've done work in ~12 different assembly plants in Canada, Mexico and the US, and to maximize efficiency on the line, production has to alternate model / trims as keep takt times constant. I would guess a Sasquatch takes longer to build, so they can't build multiple Sasquatch models in a row. Same with 2 door and 4 door models, or hard top & soft tops. With MAP, also having the Ranger, that adds complexity. On the Bronco, a station has more to do with that, than with the Ranger. So extra time it takes for the Bronco is recouped on the Ranger. Therefore there needs to be a mix of Bronco / Ranger, 2 Door / 4 Door, Sas / non-Sas

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd say that's the key issue here. Most reserved thinking it did mean something or else why bother?
It did mean something, or at least it would have on a successful launch. As I said, the reservation got you a ticket into the game, but it wasn't going to give you the front row. Your reservation got you a spot in line for an order that was supposed to be filled first.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It did mean something, or at least it would have on a successful launch. As I said, the reservation got you a ticket into the game, but it wasn't going to give you the front row. Your reservation got you a spot in line for an order that was supposed to be filled first.
Seems like that was the intention in the beginning, but things have changed many times since. Now, they seem to have to build what they can get parts for or build nothing.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m assuming you mean the July 17/18 event. I’m scheduled for Aug 28/29. I don’t think it’s too much to expect to have at a build date or some kind of information by then.
Yes, July 17-18. Take a mount to shoot video or pictures.

8529AA44-D6F2-4CBE-9648-43246AA9A2F6.jpeg

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't know either, but you've sure been on me like stink on $hit.
Lol, man you set me up for so many your mom jokes…

Anyway, I had a whole bunch of snarky come backs, but the reality is, I’ve just been trying to add context to your posts and provide an alternate point of view.

If I hurt your feelings, that wasn’t my intent. My bad, sorry.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol, man you set me up for so many your mom jokes…

Anyway, I had a whole bunch of snarky come backs, but the reality is, I’ve just been trying to add context to you posts and provide an alternate point of view.

If I hurt your feelings, that wasn’t my intent. My bad, sorry.
You seemed to not agree when I thought Ford would observe and not participate in the arguing that goes on here. You helped me more than you know as I was also trying to provide an alternate to those that think Ford isn't paying attention.
I'm not offended. I've been on various Ford forums for at least 15 years. You manage to grow a thick skin in the process.

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Some 4x4 turned 80 this year.
Some waiting for their Bronco did the same.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the beginning, Ford stated it was the ONLY thing that mattered. If you were the 46th person to place your reservation that converted to an order, then you would be the 46th person to have their Bronco built, period! Then came the delays, the constraints, the 'every dealer gets an allocation!' the priority orders, the dealer mannequins, etc. Now obviously your reservation date / time stamp is as worthless as tits on a bull. I have a late reservation, so it doesn't affect me, but if I was one of those people fighting the website to make a first hour / first day reservation and was still waiting in purgatory while others just randomly walked into a Ford dealer to look at a F-150 / Ranger / Explorer and drove off in a Bronco an hour later, I would be rightfully pissed.

Last edited:

GTPrincessa

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I heard the assembly line at MAP is now running backwards and they are disassembling all the Broncos that have been sitting in purgatory. Not sure how no scheduling this week has people speculating about a line stoppage but boy that did escalate rather quickly.
Ford Bronco 8/2 Bronco Scheduling Cancelled - Again! 37370

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In the beginning, Ford stated it was the ONLY thing that mattered. If you were the 46th person to place your reservation that converted to an order, then you would be the 46th person to have their Bronco built, period! Then came the delays, the constraints, the 'every dealer gets an allocation!' the priority orders, the dealer mannequins, etc. Now obviously your reservation date / time stamp is as worthless as tits on a bull. I have a late reservation, so it doesn't affect me, but if I was one of those people fighting the website to make a first hour / first day reservation and was still waiting in purgatory while others just randomly walked into a Ford dealer to look at a F-150 / Ranger / Explorer and drove off in a Bronco an hour later, I would be rightfully pissed.

Again, that shows GM level of stupidity when it comes to Marketing and Manufacturing. Production wise, it could never work that way and have an efficient launch. But they haven't had an efficient launch, so maybe they should have.....

I also fought the website the first day, and went into the largest volume Ford Dealer in a 2 hr radius, and they lied to me about even needing a reservation, as they said they would give me one of their allocations, which would be a higher number, and greater priority than every other dealership in the region. Weeks passed before I realized what was happening, and got my reservation in. And as of today, mine will be built this Friday.
Sponsored