First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Somebody else on B6g said it on another thread, but we should all stop talking about “Broncos” and start calling them what they really are UNICORNS! I was a third day reservation and a 2/1 order. My Unicorn will be a Base 2 door, 2.3 MT. Should be easy compared to some. No VIN, nada.
A base two door with a 2.3. And you can’t even get that built. I will stop complaining about my build which isn’t that much more difficult. GeezOhMan!
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Late 2021, they extended the 21 MY to run until December so they're letting Recon be ordered.
Interesting. It’s not on their website though which is odd.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So i check for updates on my reservation periodically. Checked today and nothing.....just checked, and now it says"ordering with dealer" ??

I have never seen this before.....? Anyone else? Does this mean ive been selected?
Screenshot_20210803-004513_Chrome.jpg
Mine says this too

Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same here. Wonder if that means we have officially fallen into MY22 so order bank reopened? Still shows original order date though…
I think it's just whatever tech team at Ford updating their back end settings. I wouldn't read too much into it yet

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably just waiting to update it for the 22MY. It’s 100% orderable for 2021s though. They just recently decided to extend 21 production.
Good to know, I was looking at a Jeep prior to a Bronco. I had 2 reservations for a Bronco and I test drove a Sasquatch and loved it so I decided I’d buy 2 Broncos for me and my wife. But if Ford can’t pull their head out of their ass, I’m not giving them my business.

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition, 2008 Explorer, 2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

how does your dealer have all this info?? mine's got shit for tracking!
I have no idea. When I got the reply, my first thought was that the dealer was just making it up, but I don't really know. Communication with my dealer only happens when I reach out to them. I am sure they are as frustrated by all of this as we are.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good to know, I was looking at a Jeep prior to a Bronco. I had 2 reservations for a Bronco and I test drove a Sasquatch and loved it so I decided I’d buy 2 Broncos for me and my wife. But if Ford can’t pull their head out of their ass, I’m not giving them my business.
The bronco drives extremely nice. IMO the 2.7 lacks power especially off the line. The plan was to get the bronco do an intake tune an exhaust and hopefully get 400 wheel horsepower 500 foot pounds of torque safely. I find myself questioning reliability with the 10R60 and a tune. So i decided id rather have the 392 with shit steering. I figure it would be cheaper to correct the steering than replace a trans.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The bronco drives extremely nice. IMO the 2.7 lacks power especially off the line. The plan was to get the bronco do an intake tune an exhaust and hopefully get 400 wheel horsepower 500 foot pounds of torque safely. I find myself questioning reliability with the 10R60 and a tune. So i decided id rather have the 392 with shit steering. I figure it would be cheaper to correct the steering than replace a trans.
You’re going to love that engine. I have it in my challenger, it’s amazing.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You’re going to love that engine. I have it in my challenger, it’s amazing.
I have one also, just wish FCA would of made it easier to mod the engine. The rings are weak in it can’t add any boost safely and the mds system destroys the cam.

A329E25B-0DFC-4EEE-89BE-E0B803E0FF34.jpeg