Oh2Bbad

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't get to excited about builds, they ship them to a dirt pile in Michigan not you
Sponsored

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I heard from my dealer today that my Outer Banks is previewing and I should get build date tomorrow . My reservation was on 7/19
I unfortunately did not receive an email yesterday with a build date. I called my dealer and to quote him )"Still showing unscheduled Hmmm.") He's looking int

JustinC

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger Have you heard whether the rumor of no more Badlands will be built this year that isn’t scheduled already is true?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger Have you heard whether the rumor of no more Badlands will be built this year that isn’t scheduled already is true?
I have not heard that, that doesn't sound right, but I've given up guessing on this stuff lately.

JustinC

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not heard that, that doesn't sound right, but I've given up guessing on this stuff lately.
Got it. I have too. I’m curious as to when you guys will see My Badlands previewing.

Sponsored

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you say how many Bronco's you have delivered so far?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you say how many Bronco's you have delivered so far?
I believe we're somewhere around 8?

We delivered our first edition. Then about 50 of our orders were caught up with the MIC issue and paused at the plant. We just started receiving our next run of Broncos a week ago and have received about 10 in the last week.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

We delivered our first edition. Then about 50 of our orders were caught up with the MIC issue and paused at the plant. We just started receiving our next run of Broncos a week ago and have received about 10 in the last week.
Are any previewing this morning?

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We received a lot of Badlands orders for sure, especially early. We've also had some Wildtrak orders switch to badlands because of the lack of a soft top option on the WT.

We had 1 filled from 7/13.

The rest were all 7/14 reservations.
Have you had any reservations filled yet from 7/15? Curious to know how far down the line I am since I was an early reservation holder on 7/15.

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Any updates for total number of your allocations for 2021 you’ve used so far? Tracking you have around 100 or so, and doing quick math on that you have about 60 VINs assigned (delivered plus dirt mountain) plus however many got scheduled today. Do you have any stats on total numbers given VINs out of your 2021 allocation? And maybe how many more soft tops you have left out of all your reservations? Haha I know I sound needy, just trying to see if it’s likely my soft top build will get scheduled in the rest of your allocations for the year. Unfortunately, the one down side of working with you guys is Ford’s dumb allocation model means way more people, even with buildable soft top models for 2021, are losing out to other dealers just because Ford decided you guy only get 100 this year, despite probably selling more than dozens of other dealers combined.

Sponsored

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any updates for total number of your allocations for 2021 you’ve used so far? Tracking you have around 100 or so, and doing quick math on that you have about 60 VINs assigned (delivered plus dirt mountain) plus however many got scheduled today. Do you have any stats on total numbers given VINs out of your 2021 allocation? And maybe how many more soft tops you have left out of all your reservations? Haha I know I sound needy, just trying to see if it’s likely my soft top build will get scheduled in the rest of your allocations for the year. Unfortunately, the one down side of working with you guys is Ford’s dumb allocation model means way more people, even with buildable soft top models for 2021, are losing out to other dealers just because Ford decided you guy only get 100 this year, despite probably selling more than dozens of other dealers combined.
I believe that they got 203 allocations for the 2021 MY. @Zach@Granger correct me if I'm wrong.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you had any reservations filled yet from 7/15? Curious to know how far down the line I am since I was an early reservation holder on 7/15.
Yes, we've had some fill as late as October.
I can't give you good numbers on this. Originally our allocation was 203, but with this hard top announcement most recently they said total production would go down, but not by how much. We've had around 120 total vins assigned and my guess is around 80-100 soft tops left to schedule. So I'd say a better than 50% chance to get scheduled if you have a soft top with us. But I can't get more precise.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I can't give you good numbers on this. Originally our allocation was 203, but with this hard top announcement most recently they said total production would go down, but not by how much. We've had around 120 total vins assigned and my guess is around 80-100 soft tops left to schedule. So I'd say a better than 50% chance to get scheduled if you have a soft top with us. But I can't get more precise.
Wow 120 builds scheduled, that’s pretty good 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We all know about some of the strange late reservation dates that scheduled months ago, before the MIC top production was halted. He was asking whether you have had any reservations scheduled this week with timestamps from 7/15 onwards.

Can you give us a breakdown like you did last week?

Teampuryear12

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had a VIN for 6 days now for a build week that was only 18 days away and I've already worn out the refresh button on my window sticker and order tracker. I can't imagine the folks who have been waiting for months with dates moving and built but not shipped. Hoping Ford builds a ton of early reservations next month and this forum explodes with new deliveries.
Day 1 reservation, order placed and confirmed in May, nothing, nada, wait and wait some more
Sponsored