Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They go back quite a ways and are pretty scattered. The rep is Mike Levine.
Oh ok. Yeah. I thought you meant here on this forum. I followed him on Twitter for a while but never got much from him. “By September“ and all that.

On that subject, can you believe it’s been almost a year since everyone learned that “By September” means all of September and maybe the B&P was out then (or wasn’t?!) and was still wrong for months?! I’ll take the free automatic transmission now thankyouverymuch! :ROFLMAO:

My how time flies when you are waiting for clear and concise information from Ford… :rolleyes:
Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So i check for updates on my reservation periodically. Checked today and nothing.....just checked, and now it says"ordering with dealer" ??

I have never seen this before.....? Anyone else? Does this mean ive been selected?
Screenshot_20210803-004513_Chrome.jpg

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s weird, mine says the same thing. I believe it used to say in store order…..or something
Like that.

Sponsored

GiantSloth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So i check for updates on my reservation periodically. Checked today and nothing.....just checked, and now it says"ordering with dealer" ??

I have never seen this before.....? Anyone else? Does this mean ive been selected?
Screenshot_20210803-004513_Chrome.jpg
Same here. Wonder what this means? Maybe it means “dealer placed order, build when parts inventory available” versus the 99 order code (maybe those say “hold order” )

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here. Wonder what this means? Maybe it means “dealer placed order, build when parts inventory available” versus the 99 order code (maybe those say “hold order” )
I just checked my page, previously said in store order. Now it says ordering with dealer. No clue

Barricade

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same, I am a code 19 according to build sheet.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Two of my three reservations have that ordering with dealer tag on top. This confirms, at least in my head, that my shitty dealer did “steal”my reservations for other customers that will pay their mark up.

I don’t think it means that the orders have been selected to be scheduled or previewed I just think it is Ford updating their web interface.

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Two of my three reservations have that ordering with dealer tag on top. This confirms, at least in my head, that my shitty dealer did “steal”my reservations for other customers that will pay their mark up.

I don’t think it means that the orders have been selected to be scheduled or previewed I just think it is Ford updating their web interface.
How does that confirm that your dealer stole the reservation? Did you choose to hold off on ordering?

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How does that confirm that your dealer stole the reservation? Did you choose to hold off on ordering?
No. I had to make three reservations through my dealer because the first times they tried to place my order “something” happened. Including my day 1 reservation.

Bronco Snow Dog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2009 GT500, 2018 POS Forester
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The stock has tripled in value in the past 13 months, I’m paying for this Bronco with Ford stock
The stock has tripled in value in the past 13 months, I’m paying for this Bronco with Ford stock
Started buying heavily in the 4's, and adding on dips. I too can pay for my Bronco, and a few times over. Between the chip shortage, low volume, and now this news, it could make for a tough August. Hopefully, we get some clarity here soon, and this isn't a precursor for future product reservations.

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Fake News. I got this email from Ford just last week......

Ford Bronco 8/2 Bronco Scheduling Cancelled - Again! Screenshot_20210803-004513_Chrome
I got that email too. I'm treating it as a "stay pumped" email. (n)

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mr Levine's next Instagram post will be something like this.

Ford Bronco 8/2 Bronco Scheduling Cancelled - Again! 200
Sponsored