First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, with this news on Monday, it should be amusing to see the dumpster fire of an email they put out on Friday.

Probably in the most tone deaf email of them all, they will announce the new “Delta Variant” Bronco.
Have you heard of a Friday status email @Bulletbill ……..or are you just speculating based on their mottis operandi’.?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LMFAO…this could be the funniest post of the night…playing it smart…lol, you’re funny
Look back at what happened when the Ford rep tried answering questions before. He got nothing but shit for his efforts. If you think that's funny, you have an odd sense of humor.

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Look back at what happened when the Ford rep tried answering questions before. He got nothing but shit for his efforts. If you think that's funny, you have an odd sense of humor.
I do have an odd sense of humor

Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's an option to consider -
An option sure, one I would consider if I knew what quarter my bronco was scheduled in. I'm not going to cancel/ 99 if I'm close on this model year just to go through this BS again. There's no way ford doesn't have a cutoff to say sorry guys you're definitely my22 hopefully x quarter. Stay pumped good things coming. They're not communicating with customers and it's BS.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it will start at 61k but the RS models come pretty loaded already, so probably around 68k fully loaded without the ceramic brake kit
I bought a 2004 S4 sight unseen and happily keep it for over 10 years. Tracking the RS3 but distracted by the Emira. I assumed the high-end RS3 and base Emira are with a few $K of each other.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What a shit show….maybe we’ll all get emails on how we can switch our orders to the new Maveronco…or the Broncito…Braverick…not exactly a full size bronco but a combo with the new Maverick. The good news is it’s $20k and it’s made in Mexico so you can probably get delivery by next weekend. 😎

Sponsored

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A handful have made it clear they won't accept anything less than perfect. Perhaps Ford has delayed things again to try and give them what they want?
0 communication is the dumpster fire. Nobody knows anything!!!

bchapa2002

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not much to do at this time other than laugh. Complete failed launch on Ford’s part. Glad this is a vehicle for my son when he get’s his license in a couple years. I feel for the folks that are needing their Bronco now.
I bought a Rubicon this weekend, couldn't wait any longer. If the Bronco ever gets built, it will be for my wife.

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll be enjoying my 2019 Jeep Rubicon until Ford finds the time and parts to finish my Bronco.