Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checked on my delivery via chat for giggles. It was originally a CN rail # (can't track like others). Today's news is still "in Blue Island, IL. No rail car information because the vehicle has been received at Junction Point (BNSF co.)." Seems like BNSF is a black hole until arrival. ETA is still by 10/3 to WA.
Sponsored

deej

Outer Banks
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Checked on my delivery via chat for giggles. It was originally a CN rail # (can't track like others). Today's news is still "in Blue Island, IL. No rail car information because the vehicle has been received at Junction Point (BNSF co.)." Seems like BNSF is a black hole until arrival. ETA is still by 10/3 to WA.
Mine is coming to Western Wa as well with a 9/21 - 9/27 ETA and hasn't been updated since 9/10 when it was received in Blue Island working at a dealer is torture checking every single day. But the one that arrived yesterday it took about 13 days from blue island to Kent then arrived 3 days later

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is coming to Western Wa as well with a 9/21 - 9/27 ETA and hasn't been updated since 9/10 when it was received in Blue Island working at a dealer is torture checking every single day. But the one that arrived yesterday it took about 13 days from blue island to Kent then arrived 3 days later
Good to know! Maybe our's will show up on the same train.

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our roof rack was damaged during transport. They ordered a replacement and expect it in a week or so.
Did your Bronco really arrive 10 days early to Oregon (based off spreadsheet)? Gives hope that our Western WA Broncos should arrive soon. I know someone jacked up the spreadsheet with a sort, so could be wrong.

Cmptn845

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So mine arrived at the dealership on Thursday. Now it's in a shop☹ apparently it was damaged during transportation. But they can't give me a timeline on when it will be fixed. Also they are being very vague about what damage it received. Starting to get a Lil worried

Sponsored

1JulieMac

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3, Chevy Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did your Bronco really arrive 10 days early to Oregon (based off spreadsheet)? Gives hope that our Western WA Broncos should arrive soon. I know someone jacked up the spreadsheet with a sort, so could be wrong.
Yeah it got here earlier than expected. My email had said end of the month or beginning of October, but we got it on the 20th. We are in Southern Oregon.

PiratePhil96

Outer Banks
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 8/29/2022 Build Week Group 6DDE7EAB-F1F4-4E6F-BAED-817B07A26F28
Ford Bronco 8/29/2022 Build Week Group 578CB802-6B46-4363-B57A-65575B938347

Brought her home today, already put almost 100 miles on her 🤣. Can confirm it’s worth it, hope to start seeing some more of y’all getting em soon.

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So mine arrived at the dealership on Thursday. Now it's in a shop☹ apparently it was damaged during transportation. But they can't give me a timeline on when it will be fixed. Also they are being very vague about what damage it received. Starting to get a Lil worried
Hope everything goes OK. Strange the dealer isn't saying what got damaged. It usually sounds like roof and/or wheel damage.

MBLANCHARD

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah it got here earlier than expected. My email had said end of the month or beginning of October, but we got it on the 20th. We are in Southern Oregon.
Nice! Wish mine would arrive 10 days early to Portland. Looks like mine has been in Riverdale ILL since the 12th. ETA is still 9/29-10/5.

Sponsored

Devious Tinker

Big Bend
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Bronco has been sitting 2 hours away since Tuesday. I have to wait for a truck to pick it up and bring it to the dealership. They are thinking it will be delivered Tuesday so I should be picking it up Wednesday after I sell my current car to Carmax. They offered me $1K more than the dealership did.

AnothaMatt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco has been sitting 2 hours away since Tuesday. I have to wait for a truck to pick it up and bring it to the dealership.
Same boat....Cavalier Greenbrier? Was really hoping for a Friday/Sat delivery to the dealer but nope :(

Devious Tinker

Big Bend
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same boat....Cavalier Greenbrier? Was really hoping for a Friday/Sat delivery to the dealer but nope :(
It’s in Petersburg right now. My dealership is in Fredericksburg.