Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a feeling that is exactly what is going on... It updated as shipped overnight, but I bet it actually shipped out sometime earlier this week. Who knows, heck, would be sweet if it showed up next week at the dealership on my birthday.. heh.. naw, that won't happen...
I think it's all random especially when it comes to a person waiting over 30 days. Ford marketing just grabs info off your web page with well past delivery date. Sketchy info or no real info. They're throwing darts and they know it. Entire deal is just stupid.
Sponsored

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That woud be pretty sweet. I am also hoping by my birthday 11/6. Shit, just call customer support, give them your vin and ask for status, even though you know it shipped. Once they say if shows in transit, ask for the rail info, if your shipped by rail. Then you can get onto the trackers here and make some phone calls with you rail info and find out where it is and when you might actually see it. They can also give you a better date on when it actually shipped. 🍻
I did call customer support, heh, thats where I got the updated shipping eta of 9/29. She said there was no rail car info either.. so I guess I had a partial update... they updated the status to shipped, but left my eta the same, and did not enter the rail car info. I guess all that information either comes from different applications and flows into the trackers at different times... It does seem like a crap shoot, but I will take it, at least it says shipped now after sitting there for 37 days waiting to ship.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Day 37.
🐎💨
My Bronco has been misplaced or is sleeping somewhere in a hidden location.
Ford's looking for it. :unsure: 🤠

GIF of Ford Exec looking for it
giphy-1.gif

Can't make this shit up. Amazing.
My Bronco must be parked next to yours with a flat tire... Day 38 @ Built, Awaiting Shipment and Pending Update (for 8+ days). Just checked my dealer's website and there are Broncos with 9/15 blend dates already on their lot! @Ford Motor Company is on here with tone deaf posts and no offers of assistance to those of looking for answers. FMC has sucked all the joy and excitement out of this process. SMH!

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I did call customer support, heh, thats where I got the updated shipping eta of 9/29. She said there was no rail car info either.. so I guess I had a partial update... they updated the status to shipped, but left my eta the same, and did not enter the rail car info. I guess all that information either comes from different applications and flows into the trackers at different times... It does seem like a crap shoot, but I will take it, at least it says shipped now after sitting there for 37 days waiting to ship.
They still haven’t updated my eta but i have a train number and cax says it will be at the end hub on the 11th. No eta from ford though

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Bronco must be parked next to yours with a flat tire... Day 38 @ Built, Awaiting Shipment and Pending Update (for 8+ days). Just checked my dealer's website and there are Broncos with 9/15 blend dates already on their lot! @Ford Motor Company is on here with tone deaf posts and no offers of assistance to those of looking for answers. FMC has sucked all the joy and excitement out of this process. SMH!
Agree!
First thing I do when I see a Bronco on any dealer lot is check blend date and build.
Then I'm just angrier. Ford and JC Transport have taken what should have been a nice experience, and turned it into a crappy one. The original wait was what is was, but the "Built" wait is just stupid. Dealer is zero help. Ford chat knows zero and is in Orlando. They never been to MAP and know nothing about the Bronco build process. Such a huge bummer!
End of rant.

Sponsored

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Day 37, 38. Put pony on trailer. Please ship pony. Again, I'd be happy to retrieve pony myself. I'll sign an NDA or whatever, and you can keep the destination and handling fee.

Avatar change with my pup throwing side eye. Even he's irritated. Wants to go for rides!

Giddyup Ford!
Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. giphy-1

Last edited:

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, I look at the 8/1 build spread sheet and there's hardly any deliveries compared to the 8/8 and 8/15 build week docs. My guess is, vehicles were parked in order and stacked up, and now they are being pulled for delivery in reverse order. I'm just trying to apply some form of logic to maintain my sanity. WTH Farley!

OR,

I am losing my mind. I'm the chirpiest Bronco buying chump left waiting in the 8/8 build week.

or both. prob both. vent#38

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. logic

Last edited:

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, I look at the 8/1 build spread sheet and there's hardly any deliveries compared to the 8/8 and 8/15 build week docs. My guess is, vehicles were parked in order and stacked up, and now they are being pulled for delivery in reverse order. I'm just trying to apply some form of logic to maintain my sanity. WTH Farley!

OR,

I am losing my mind. I'm the chirpiest Bronco buying chump left waiting in the 8/8 build week.

or both. prob both. vent#38

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. logic
Love the graphic. Looks about right. The entire process from reservation to delivery seems to be a cluster. Not just one part of it. It really surprises me that a company so large can run their business like this and stay in business.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Day 37.
🐎💨
My Bronco has been misplaced or is sleeping somewhere in a hidden location.
Ford's looking for it. :unsure: 🤠

Can't make this shit up. Amazing.
Ford says mine was delivered to the dealer over 2 weeks ago.
Nobody knows where it is.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford says mine was delivered to the dealer over 2 weeks ago.
Nobody knows where it is.
That's just amazing! "Hey! We have NO idea where it is." What? You're a huge company? What's going on here?

Sponsored

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's just amazing! "Hey! We have NO idea where it is." What? You're a huge company? What's going on here?
I can order a $5 item and have it tracked from order to delivery but order a $50k plus vehicle and no one can tell me shit about delivery. Frustrating to say the least......

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can order a $5 item and have it tracked from order to delivery but order a $50k plus vehicle and no one can tell me shit about delivery. Frustrating to say the least......
Better yet, the Bronco has a modem. So... we could locate it with Ford Pass, but you need to have possession to activate it.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Found my Bronco!
"Isle of Misfit Toys", obviously!

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. isleofmisfit

#day39notshipped80miles #farley! #ford

Last edited:

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Found my Bronco!
"Isle of Misfit Toys", obviously!

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. isleofmisfit

#day39notshipped80miles #farley! #ford
we are on the same boat! Today marks 42 days/6 weeks of awaiting shipment and no one can tell me what's going on, its been pending and update since September 29th

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

we are on the same boat! Today marks 42 days/6 weeks of awaiting shipment and no one can tell me what's going on, its been pending and update since September 29th
Same. Everything stopped 9/29. My understanding is the ship date window was auto activated each week after non ship. Ford's just stopped that. I'm hoping it's just the process of clearing out the remaining August builds as Ford enters new production phase for October. Made it this far, but this is the most difficult.
Sponsored