Natalie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seems like a ton of Wildtracks are getting built anyone sitting in "in production" purgatory like me?

Badlands, lux, MIC, 2.7

Ford chat tells me ETA october 11. what the hell is that even based on if there is no update on the holdup.
Yes, I'm a blend date of 9-15 and silence so far :(
Sponsored

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Delivered to the dealer last Tuesday night, picked it up Friday! Took it on a nice 550 mile road trip already and drove like a dream. Good luck to everyone else in the 9/12 build group!
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** Bronco

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No proud papa photo yet, need the picture to show my buddies that have been listening to me go on about this for almost 2 years.
LOL! me too!!!
Wife-Friends-coworkers!
They are :ā€Where is The darn Thing!ā€

CBRMom

Outer Banks
First Name
Natalie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, I'm a blend date of 9-15 and silence so far :(
Just had an update from Ford Chat - "It looks like your Ford 2022 Bronco is in Production. When an order is "In Production," it is being manufactured at one of our factories. Production is anticipated to be completed between Oct-03--09-2022. Fortunately, no delays or holds are posted on your order through our Vehicle Visibility system."

I guess that is good news??

Sponsored

owlmom83

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Exporer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Chat is the most reliable source.
Once you've been shipped via Rail, they should have that info.
Just ask for your railcar number, if available.

https://www.ford.com/help/contact/

There's a chat button that will appear from a laptop/desktop. I've heard mixed results on mobile devices where the chat function may not be available.
Correct, CN requires an account/login.
I tried to call to get tracking information using my rail car number but every time I enter it, it basically is acting like it doesn't exist???? Anyone else have this issue????

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I tried to call to get tracking information using my rail car number but every time I enter it, it basically is acting like it doesn't exist???? Anyone else have this issue????
It can be finicky so be extra clear when telling the robot your rail car information. My rail car started with CN and 1/2 the time, it thought I said ZM......

owlmom83

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Exporer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well actually I just figured it out, apparently because it's on a BNSF railcar, I can't trace it that way but now have no idea how to trace it :(

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well actually I just figured it out, apparently because it's on a BNSF railcar, I can't trace it that way but now have no idea how to trace it :(
Are you sure it's been released from production status? There have been many cases of not getting shipped emails, but not many instances where it didn't change from production to built status. Just a thought.

Trying to stay positive, but looking back through a few build weeks, it's hard to understand what is being allowed through to shipment and what is being held back, and why. Gotta love my two years of guessing games with the Bronco.

owlmom83

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Exporer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you sure it's been released from production status? There have been many cases of not getting shipped emails, but not many instances where it didn't change from production to built status. Just a thought.

Trying to stay positive, but looking back through a few build weeks, it's hard to understand what is being allowed through to shipment and what is being held back, and why. Gotta love my two years of guessing games with the Bronco.
Yes, I got shipped email on 9/21/22. Last week when I checked, there was no railcar info but when I chatted today, she gave me railcar information. She said it was on CSX but the initials are BNSF and when I tried to call CSX, they didn't have the info so I guess it was on CSX and got switched to BNSF??? No clue how any of that works :(

Sponsored

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, I got shipped email on 9/21/22. Last week when I checked, there was no railcar info but when I chatted today, she gave me railcar information. She said it was on CSX but the initials are BNSF and when I tried to call CSX, they didn't have the info so I guess it was on CSX and got switched to BNSF??? No clue how any of that works :(
I was able to track mine with CSX for the first few days. CSX is supposed to track all the way, even after transfer. Once I transferred to UP, CSX hasnā€™t updated again. That was many days ago. So Iā€™ve been using UP tracking.

owlmom83

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Exporer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was able to track mine with CSX for the first few days. CSX is supposed to track all the way, even after transfer. Once I transferred to UP, CSX hasnā€™t updated again. That was many days ago. So Iā€™ve been using UP tracking.
Hmm. So do you know if I can use UP tracking if initials are BNSF? When I called CSX, they could not locate railcar number :(

beepee24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan altima cp
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My vehicle just arrived at Junction Point Indiana Harbor Belt RR Co, per chat. No rail car info available.

TinaGiraldi

Wildtrak
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a sticker and Iā€™m in production!! Yay!! How long does the vehicle stay in production??

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got a message from my salesman. Bronco has arrived. Will take delivery tomorrow after work -- will post pics.

Hope everyone gets a similar message from their dealer
Sponsored