justinagain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you!!! I originally ordered the antimatter Blue, disappointed they brought it back for the 23's but I had a midnight Silverado and loved the black. Learned my lesson with white on my new Silverado. I I can't wait. Wanted to make a special trip but have a wedding there next weekend and I figured its been 18 months whats one more week.
What don't you like about your white truck? I've spent my life collecting white trucks! lol
Sponsored

silent700

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 LTD Country Squire
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
can't wait. Wanted to make a special trip but have a wedding there next weekend and I figured its been 18 months whats one more week.
I want to get mine away from the dealer as quickly as possible, before they get any ideas about sticking it out on the feature platform with a $30K upcharge attached to it.

HUSKIE25

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevrolet Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I want to get mine away from the dealer as quickly as possible, before they get any ideas about sticking it out on the feature platform with a $30K upcharge attached to it.
Trust me I know exactly what is on your mind. lol I had to tell that voice in the back of my head to just be positive and hope for the best. Plus I have plenty of eyes watching it, hence the fact I knew it was there before they told me. I am a little nervous about how much it's been driven but we shall see I guess.

Bronco-Lirious

Badlands
First Name
Rudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning - 2003 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received the assembly line "baby photo"!

Weird that I received the Shipped email on 9/17, but the date on this assembly line photo is 9/19?
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** Bronco-Lirious 2022

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love the black! like... a LOT.
That was my second choice... but I talked myself out of it being #1.
Like... damn... that's sexy! :D
I’m traveling so can’t easily update the spreadsheet from my phone but I have 9/16 blend date and tracking today shows it was “built, waiting to ship.”

I haven’t received an email update nor assembly line photo, just checked the tracking.

Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m traveling so can’t easily update the spreadsheet but I have 9/16 blend date and tracking today shows it was “built”, waiting to ship.
I got ya! Consider it updated.

earthgirl1964

Base
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Willys - have ordered a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is the back door ordertrack app still working? I was awaiting shipment. Is that as far as it goes?

owlmom83

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Exporer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is the back door ordertrack app still working? I was awaiting shipment. Is that as far as it goes?
So exciting! My blend was 9/16 so maybe i'll get a similar email tomorrow! I know my modules are live and I have a tear tag so from what i've researched that means it's built. I was able to use ordertrack app yesterday but it's not working today. Says there is a host error :(

Sponsored

boss351

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So exciting! My blend was 9/16 so maybe i'll get a similar email tomorrow! I know my modules are live and I have a tear tag so from what i've researched that means it's built. I was able to use ordertrack app yesterday but it's not working today. Says there is a host error :(
It wasn't working all afternoon for me but it's now it's working.

Coolbeans05

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touareg tdi ,Touareg v8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m guessing hood Wildtrak decal gets put on after pics?

owlmom83

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Exporer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still not working for me! :( How do you guys get your build info in small font below your threads? I'm not a technology expert lol.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still not working for me! :( How do you guys get your build info in small font below your threads? I'm not a technology expert lol.
You should see your username at the top down the right-hand side of the banner. Click on your username and then click "Signature."

Edit to add: Ordertrack app is down for now. Will be down until at least this evening.

owlmom83

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Exporer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You should see your username at the top down the right-hand side of the banner. Click on your username and then click "Signature."

Edit to add: Ordertrack app is down for now. Will be down until at least this evening.
I did it! Thanks!!!!
Sponsored