Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Guys...it's here! Picked it up last night and we are super excited to have it.

The buying experience at Ford Fairfield (Fairfield, California) was great. No BS with pricing at all, super friendly and knowledgeable staff. Wish my more local dealers were this good.

Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** IMG_1755.JPG
Sponsored

beepee24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan altima cp
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When was your blend date Im in SoCal waiting for my bronco 9/14 blend date build 9/30 still showing awaiting shipment
my blend date was 9/12. did it ship via train already? Mine shipped via train which took a while. then got to Mira Loma and was awaiting shipment to be picked up via Convoy to the dealership in La. that took probably an additional week.

Chofilu11

Base
First Name
Mr. Big Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
my blend date was 9/12. did it ship via train already? Mine shipped via train which took a while. then got to Mira Loma and was awaiting shipment to be picked up via Convoy to the dealership in La. that took probably an additional week.
It hasnā€™t shipped still
Shows awaiting shipment when did yours get build.

beepee24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan altima cp
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cav

Wildtrak
First Name
Cayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** 870104C9-B001-411A-8CA1-314FC7A721D8

baby picture has arrived over here finally. We should be on a train somewhere in the US. I havenā€™t bothered to call to get the rail car number since Iā€™ll be out of town when it likely arrives anyways and thatā€™ll just make me more anxious to get back home to grab it.

Sponsored

silent700

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 LTD Country Squire
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrak always had Baja. It does not get Rock Crawl.
Yeah, I think that chart I looked up early on was either old or bogus. It only makes sense that the "cross country" (as opposed to rock climber) trim would have that mode.

And here in the flat Midwest, probably the only one besides snow that I might get use out of.

Tdecell

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150, 2021 Outer Banks, 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got word today that mine arrived at the rail yard last night @ 11:10pm. It's in town, now waiting on the rail people to release it to the truck people for the 5 mile ride to me!

Sponsored

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Guys...it's here! Picked it up last night and we are super excited to have it.

The buying experience at Ford Fairfield (Fairfield, California) was great. No BS with pricing at all, super friendly and knowledgeable staff. Wish my more local dealers were this good.

Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** 870104C9-B001-411A-8CA1-314FC7A721D8
Congrats!!! šŸ¾šŸŽŠ
Hopefully Iā€™ll get the call tomorrow at Future Ford in Roseville since Fairfield only an hour away ā€œ hopefullyā€it was the same train?!??
PLEAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!

jikozi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Crossing my fingers for you @71to21-2DR !

the trackers are still showing mine as ā€œin transitā€ / ā€œshippedā€ and the delivery estimate keeps moving by a day later each day. šŸ˜ so theres definitely hope yours is almost there!

murnane

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

they sent me the ransom assembly line picture today, ETA as of Monday from ford chat was tomorrow....

first two estimated delivery windows have come and gone, so I sat on ford.com chat for a while and asked for update, now it's Oct 24-30......

Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 10.11.20 AM

Chofilu11

Base
First Name
Mr. Big Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
first two estimated delivery windows have come and gone, so I sat on ford.com chat for a while and asked for update, now it's Oct 24-30......

Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 10.11.20 AM
I agree this sucks first estimate delivery 10/3-10/10 now is 10/17-10/23 but still shows awaiting shipment on the trackers!!!

69-300

Black Diamond
First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I agree this sucks first estimate delivery 10/3-10/10 now is 10/17-10/23 but still shows awaiting shipment on the trackers!!!
I am in the middle of my window and car is also awaiting shipping. While I understand that logistics are complex, you have to wonder how this is all done.

Someone has to know what car is where and where it has to go. And then plan accordingly, as they have had that information since the car was in production ( like 1-1/2 months ago for me). While I understand there was an almost disruption, by now things should be back to normal.

And maybe someone actually knows and the systems do not talk to each other so there is lack of information.

At this pace my 22 may arrive by 23 ........hopefully

I wonder if anyone at Ford reads any of these, or there is just no point.
Sponsored