First Name
Jessica Justice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just chatted with Heather over on the Ford website. She says my Wildtrak is scheduled for 9/7. No window sticker yet.
Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So I am in the build week for September 5 (build date Sept 11). With the movement before the weekend, I thought that today I'd contact Ford chat and check on to see if I am still on for the same build day.

The chat person said "it is showing in production with a delivery of sept 11". So I asked to confirm if that meant build day Sept 11 or delivered to my dealer on Sept 11 and they said delivered on September 11.

This seems very soon for an Everglades with desert sand, isn't it?

I assume that chat can make mistakes relaying info as well right?

IMG_20220830_112642.jpg
Try using the Ordertrack app that's stickied in the ordering section of the forum. My Ford tracker window sticker still doesn't work but it shows up in the app with all the info.

Ford chat has been all over the place for me. At one point chat told me I was scheduled to be built on the 5th, which is Labor Day and just gave up chatting since. For my Maverick they said it was going to be delivered on 9/9 but it isn't even in production yet. I assume some are good but some other chat reps have no idea what they're looking at.

darcivic00si

Everglades
First Name
Darci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Evora S
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Got my window sticker 406/1096 Rotation# 0397

Last edited:

Sponsored

darcivic00si

Everglades
First Name
Darci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Evora S
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Ford window sticker link doesn't work but WS is showing up on the Order Track app and looks like it should (except for missing tailgate table?). 9/6 blend, 181/758 if I'm reading that correctly.
I believe certain accessories will be installed by your dealship so they don't show on the window sticker. My wheel locks aren't on my sticker? I think that's because you have to pay labor, so probably a separate invoice since it's not done at the factory.

No C

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
We need to send Ford Chat to Maury. They told me this past Friday a build day of 9/6. With these 9/7 WS populating, that is a lie.

I have determined after 4 chats that they don't know jack. Plus I bet the dates they read are open to interpretation. They probably sit there laughing saying "I just told this fool his build date was XX/XX/XX LOL"

Sponsored

J3D

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got a call from the dealer last night. Build date is scheduled for 9/8!!!
Our build is 2-Door Base, 2.3, MT & A51.
order date 2/9/2022
production week 8/29
bumped to 9/5
build date 9/8
No WS yet.

edit...
like many here, I have a garage full of parts waiting for it's ride.
SAS wheels, bought here in the market place
center grab handle, also bought from the market place
Curt hitch
285/70/17 tires

Last edited:

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can tell you personally I have been bumped 7 times since 8/1. And looks now I may get bumped again because my scheduled build date is 9/10, which is a Saturday. Anytime Ive seen a build date on a Saturday, it gets bumped to the week after. So fully expect to be bumped for the 8th time.
First, I am very sorry your build keeps getting delayed and it's my personal opinion that reservation holders should get priority, especially now. You should have been scheduled and built way before me.

That said, I am trying to understand if there's an actual trend with days of the week and getting bumped. This is only bc I am a nerd. I am seeing a lot of comments about being relegated to Saturday and subsequently getting bumped. My question is, have you ever been scheduled for another day of the week? If so, what's the distribution? Logic suggests that you've been bumped from more than just Saturdays.

I was bumped once from 8/31 (Weds) to 9/9 (Fri) and hoping to get built since my only published constraint is MIC. The dealer still tries to tell me estimated delivery is on 9/16, which I find laughable. Must be that people just read things on a screen without digesting the info.

Trackers and links have never updated from Order Confirmed. I merely say this as a data point.

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got a call from the dealer last night. Build date is scheduled for 9/8!!!
Our build is 2-Door Base, 2.3, MT & A51.
order date 2/9/2022
production week 8/29
bumped to 9/5
build date 9/8
No WS yet.

edit...
like many here, I have a garage full of parts waiting for it's ride.
SAS wheels, bought here in the market place
center grab handle, also bought from the market place
Curt hitch
285/70/17 tires
Eager to see those tires on that wheel. That would be an appealing combo for my non squatch BD

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, I am very sorry your build keeps getting delayed and it's my personal opinion that reservation holders should get priority, especially now. You should have been scheduled and built way before me.

That said, I am trying to understand if there's an actual trend with days of the week and getting bumped. This is only bc I am a nerd. I am seeing a lot of comments about being relegated to Saturday and subsequently getting bumped. My question is, have you ever been scheduled for another day of the week? If so, what's the distribution? Logic suggests that you've been bumped from more than just Saturdays.

I was bumped once from 8/31 (Weds) to 9/9 (Fri) and hoping to get built since my only published constraint is MIC. The dealer still tries to tell me estimated delivery is on 9/16, which I find laughable. Must be that people just read things on a screen without digesting the info.

Trackers and links have never updated from Order Confirmed. I merely say this as a data point.
Yes, Ive been scheduled during almost every day of the week (m-f) through various weeks so far since initial build date 8/1, but still keep getting bumped. But one thing is for certain, every time it moves from say a Wednesday to a Saturday, or bumped from the week earlier (m-f) to the Saturday of the next build week, I get bumped to the week after. I have yet to see someone with a window sticker from a Saturday build day. I could be wrong, but actually believe Saturdays are more for wrapping up builds from earlier in the week VS actual build days. Has anyone had an actual blend date on Saturday that you've seen? I have not.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, Ive been scheduled during almost every day of the week (m-f) through various weeks so far since initial build date 8/1, but still keep getting bumped. But one thing is for certain, every time it moves from say a Wednesday to a Saturday, or bumped from the week earlier (m-f) to the Saturday of the next build week, I get bumped to the week after. I have yet to see someone with a window sticker from a Saturday build day. I could be wrong, but actually believe Saturdays are more for wrapping up builds from earlier in the week VS actual build days. Has anyone had an actual blend date on Saturday that you've seen? I have not.

For the last two build weeks, there have been plenty of 08/20 and 08/27 Blends on stickers (Saturdays), so.... hopefully this is a new trend!!!
Sponsored