Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you wonder through the threads here you'll find people that are on their 2nd or 3rd bronco.
Or people who placed orders without reservation late 21 or early 22 that got delivery already. I took advantage of that pattern myself and ordered a second Bronco which got scheduled 2 months later while my week 1 reservation was still languishing. Of course once my second Bronco ordered came in and relieved the need for a new car, the other got scheduled 6 weeks later.
Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
902 days.

@Ford Motor Company Why don't you honor your reservation holders? 902 days of lies, moving the goal posts, and virtually no communication. Commodities? Not really. You've built my exact, well-appointed build 100s of times over. Allocations? Nonsense. Made up to create artificial demand and appease the dealers while dishonoring the early rez holder. The same rez holders who made this truck the smashing success that it is with the pre-orders and yet 900 days later you still have not honored mine. This is disgraceful and there is no excuse for this behavior. Talk to us! Build our trucks!

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
902 days.

@Ford Motor Company Why don't you honor your reservation holders? 902 days of lies, moving the goal posts, and virtually no communication. Commodities? Not really. You've built my exact, well-appointed build 100s of times over. Allocations? Nonsense. Made up to create artificial demand and appease the dealers while dishonoring the early rez holder. The same rez holders who made this truck the smashing success that it is with the pre-orders and yet 900 days later you still have not honored mine. This is disgraceful and there is no excuse for this behavior. Talk to us! Build our trucks!
If you would provide me with your VIN I'll look into this for you @FordMotorCompany

fr8ycat

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order date - Reservation date = Redo your math.

I will never buy another Ford = Except for the FORD Bronco I'm waiting for.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reservation 8/3/2020-Built 12/29/2022, Now the waits really on!!

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wouldn’t it be ironic ( and turn about is fair play) if the time our Broncos come there’s discounts below MSRP !!! That d be so awesome to screw the dealer and Ford down …. Ha !
Isn't that what price protection is?

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford won’t feel the consumer brand backlash for years. They have four or five of the most popular new models in the US and they know it. In the meantime, they won’t do anything or communicate any challenges with production or quality or customer satisfaction that could hurt their stock price- stock largely owned by funds and portfolios that don’t really know anything about how consumers feel about their own experience with Ford.

It may happen but everyone on this thread will have their bronco or will have moved on long before we actually see those market effects.

1966 Bronco

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was just told by a dealer in the Dallas area that I can special order a custom Bronco and get it in 4 months. Please let me know if anyone has heard about this and whether it is credible.

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From Cars.com
Ford Bronco 900 Days Today Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 9.10.13 AM

From Car Gurus
Ford Bronco 900 Days Today Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 9.16.50 AM

Why would you wait that long? I am sure of the 2,600 avg units between two car dealer websites, there has to be one that has checked all the boxes of what you are looking for. Instead of waiting for something to manifest itself, go get one. Before you start complaining about "I don't want to pay stupid ADMs" then I guess you don't want one that bad, or willing to shop around outside your home state to pick one up. There are Broncos out there without ADM, it just takes some leg work and research to find one. If there were zero available "out in the wild" then I could see why waiting 900 days would be frustrating. But since there are 2,600+ available for purchase right now, I have no empathy. If you want one so bad, go buy one. Im sure I can't be the only one that hates seeing posts.

whoa-is-me-oh-whoa-is-me.gif

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Price protection only gets you to the msrp of when you ordered if I m understanding it right.

In 66 years of being on this planet my Bronco will be THE FIRST vehicle I ve ever paidmsrp on ! So my prior comment was alluding to the fact that someday even Broncos will sell for less than msrp. Might be 6 months, might be 6 years but it ll happen.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SgroiRoy

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco & 2006 Ranger Sport Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fmuguira said:
Wouldn’t it be ironic ( and turn about is fair play) if the time our Broncos come there’s discounts below MSRP !!! That d be so awesome to screw the dealer and Ford down …. Ha !

Isn't that what price protection is?
2023MY is my last chance to get the Bronco I want as far as I'm concern.

Ford's current price protection ($3,425), $1,250 below invoice pricing (SAC) and what's left of my interest & patience are the only reasons I haven't moved on.

OP
OP
SgroiRoy

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford won’t feel the consumer brand backlash for years. They have four or five of the most popular new models in the US and they know it. In the meantime, they won’t do anything or communicate any challenges with production or quality or customer satisfaction that could hurt their stock price- stock largely owned by funds and portfolios that don’t really know anything about how consumers feel about their own experience with Ford.

It may happen but everyone on this thread will have their bronco or will have moved on long before we actually see those market effects.
Unfortunately true! ☝

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From Cars.com

Why would you wait that long? I am sure of the 2,600 avg units between two car dealer websites, there has to be one that has checked all the boxes of what you are looking for. Instead of waiting for something to manifest itself, go get one. Before you start complaining about "I don't want to pay stupid ADMs" then I guess you don't want one that bad, or willing to shop around outside your home state to pick one up. There are Broncos out there without ADM, it just takes some leg work and research to find one. If there were zero available "out in the wild" then I could see why waiting 900 days would be frustrating. But since there are 2,600+ available for purchase right now, I have no empathy. If you want one so bad, go buy one. Im sure I can't be the only one that hates seeing posts.
I have shopped around and I know others here have too. Most of these are customer orders that are not actually for sale. I don't want one bad enough to throw away $15K.

OP
OP
SgroiRoy

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From cars.com today!

Ford Bronco 900 Days Today 1672681418324

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I see you reserved from SAC. That's probably why.

I went with a big volume dealer at msrp and I've had my Bronco for over a year.
Sponsored