BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, this guy really does not like those 90's badges to push the limits and get banned.

Ford Bronco 90s style Bronco XL badge on the OBX 1648129604012

I hate missing the posts that bring out the ban hammer and still would like to see a single thread that compile all those posts. You know for research and deterrent purposes.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mitchxc

mitchxc

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man, this guy really does not like those 90's badges to push the limits and get banned.

I hate missing the posts that bring out the ban hammer and still would like to see a single thread that compile all those posts. You know for research and deterrent purposes.
This is amazing. Did it make all of his posts disappear? He didn’t say anything overly offensive but he was just being a jerk and finding a reason to argue about absolutely everything.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is amazing. Did it make all of his posts disappear? He didn’t say anything overly offensive but he was just being a jerk and finding a reason to argue about absolutely everything.
No, the admin usually just deletes the offending post which was probably either a personal attack or political in nature. Dude is generally pretty salty as is, so the offending post could have been in a completely different thread.

Liebd11

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It should be super easy! So the “bronco” part and the lines are raised and painted chrome but the “xl” is actually etched/indented. You could definitely use a fine tip paint marker and carefully color it in!
Awesome thanks for the reply. I have some spray paint I’m using for the rear tow hook and also some paint markers. Plan to see how I like it with the blue first then if I decide to go orange figure out which route will end up working out better.

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
As much as I love the script badges, we thought this would be something unique, and it really worked out! Thought others might appreciate it, and who doesn't love the 90s?

Also swapped out the OBX wheels for the Base style, and added 285/75/16 tires!

Thumbs up to all in my book, looks great!

S4DDLUP

Wildtrak
First Name
J.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 '94 Bronco, '15 F-Type S, '11 TL, '16 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can find them at places like bronco graveyard too, but not customized the way yours looks to be. Do you have the etsy link?
Love the look too, I have a base and am keeping the steelies and adding some bigger tires. I was planning to buy one of the bronco graveyard badges but would like to see the selection where you got yours.
You got me thinking about selling the badges off of my '94! lol

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks better than the script but still pretty awkward. The retro look comes from the design of the vehicle, not a plastic fridge magnet. To each their own

OP
OP
mitchxc

mitchxc

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks better than the script but still pretty awkward. The retro look comes from the design of the vehicle, not a plastic fridge magnet. To each their own
To be fair, the 6g stock badges are also essentially fridge magnets.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be fair, the 6g stock badges are also essentially fridge magnets.
This is true but I’ve gotten use to them. These scripts are cringe worthy to me. Although I’ve seen them on the inside of the vehicle or the inside of the tailgate and they don’t look as bad imo

OP
OP
mitchxc

mitchxc

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is true but I’ve gotten use to them. These scripts are cringe worthy to me. Although I’ve seen them on the inside of the vehicle or the inside of the tailgate and they don’t look as bad imo
I still like the stock ones, we carefully took them off and saved them. Just wanted to do something different and liked this 90s style.

cgk1898

Wildtrak
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks awesome! Would be sweet if we could get them with the correct trim levels on the bottom...🤔
Sponsored