First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yep and makes you wonder with talk that the chip shortage going into 2022 and maybe 2023 is there going to be less chips for Broncos the the Maverick and Lightning trucks come out,
As you wish! I will put together an email with the few small updates available. I'll try to get it out today.

Eri
As you wish! I will put together an email with the few small updates available. I'll try to get it out today.

Hey Eric,

Any of the 10 FE's slated for production 2 doors?
Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

mjopp

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I picked up my Bronco earlier this week, thanks @EricAtKearnyMesaFord and Fred for their help through the whole process. Highly recommend their crew for ordering a Bronco, or just purchasing a car or truck.

Funny story, I couldn't get a ride down to San Diego and ended up taking an Amtrak train from Orange County to San Diego. Got into the dealership a little after 9am and was leaving with the keys around lunch, spent most time just waiting for a detail. Can't thank them enough for the how receptive, quick, and awesome Kearny Mesa Ford is.

I'm up to about 250 miles on the Bronco and I absolutely love it.

20210728_093224.jpg

20210728_093235.jpg

IMG_20210728_104049.jpg

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I picked up my Bronco earlier this week, thanks @EricAtKearnyMesaFord and Fred for their help through the whole process. Highly recommend their crew for ordering a Bronco, or just purchasing a car or truck.

Funny story, I couldn't get a ride down to San Diego and ended up taking an Amtrak train from Orange County to San Diego. Got into the dealership a little after 9am and was leaving with the keys around lunch, spent most time just waiting for a detail. Can't thank them enough for the how receptive, quick, and awesome Kearny Mesa Ford is.

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford IMG_20210728_104049

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford IMG_20210728_104049

Can you post some night time pics with all the lights on I have yet see a base with the lights on and sense I place the same order as you but in white I love to see it at night all lite up.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

An infamous 2dr!!! Looking good and congrats 🙌

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on the new ride!

Funny story, I couldn't get a ride down to San Diego and ended up taking an Amtrak train from Orange County to San Diego.
Yep, that's been the wife's & my plan along. (catching the Surfliner in Moorpark). Did they happen to pick you up ? 😁 We were planning on catching the bus if not.

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm gonna try to Uber straight from the airport to the dealership when mine comes in. Hopefully I can catch an early flight on a Friday morning

mjopp

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats on the new ride!

Yep, that's been the wife's & my plan along. (catching the Surfliner in Moorpark). Did they happen to pick you up ? 😁 We were planning on catching the bus if not.
Thanks! You know I didn't think to ask about a ride. I took the Surfliner to the Old Town San Diego stop and used some Lyft credit I had for a quick ride to the dealer.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! You know I didn't think to ask about a ride. I took the Surfliner to the Old Town San Diego stop and used some Lyft credit I had for a quick ride to the dealer.

How's the ride so far and any adventures yet?? 😁

Most importantly, was @EricAtKearnyMesaFord a wave, fistbump or hand shake type of guy. Preparing myself to meet the legend😭

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How's the ride so far and any adventures yet?? 😁

Most importantly, was @EricAtKearnyMesaFord a wave, fistbump or hand shake type of guy. Preparing myself to meet the legend😭
I play it by ear but I'm mostly back to handshakes for all! Just don't take it personal if I immediately take a pump of sanitizer lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Matt I'm so stoked for you! Seeing those first Broncos roll off the lot was a cool experience for me also. Congrats on being among the first and I wish you well on all your Bronco adventures!

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Eric, does this work for you?
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 1627945161450

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey Eric, does this work for you?
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 1627945161450
:unsure::unsure: I'm not familiar with the bottle, but I'm definitely not too good for anything! I enjoy nice things but I also still enjoy PBR tall cans from time to time too :p

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:unsure::unsure: I'm not familiar with the bottle, but I'm definitely not too good for anything! I enjoy nice things but I also still enjoy PBR tall cans from time to time too :p
This is far from a PBR. Hard to get in this world right now, but I will see what I can do. Be interesting to see what comes first, a bottle of Baijiu or my Bronco!
Sponsored