Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I posted this on the 12/20/21 Build Week Group last week:

The day has arrived my WT is finally home after 608 days! It is EVERYTHING I hoped for and I'm glad I never changed my order. Stay the course you will not be disappointed. I know you've heard this before but honestly, it is worth the wait for sure!! It drives like a dream and all the finishes are even better in person.

I cannot say enough about Kearny Mesa Ford and the entire crew! Without Eric, Ali, Greg and Mike (The GSM) and the entire team this would not have been possible. They are the most professional, knowledgeable and honest people in the business! I received a follow up call the next day to ensure everything was good. They do not miss a beat. I am a Ford guy for life and having a dealership that treats you like family is the best way to come full circle on owning my Dream Bronco. Thank you Kearny Mesa Ford you have earned my business for life! @EricAtKearnyMesaFord

My wife will be happy I'm not on the forum all day now but I will be in the Bronco instead! Keep looking ahead, soon you will be cruzin in your Bronco......

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

patch.jpg
Sponsored

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm still waiting for my 2D Basequatch to get even a production date. That makes 614 days since reserving and still counting.

Of course, none of this is Kearny Mesa's fault, and I'm looking forward to getting to work with them sometime in the future.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm still here and alive FYI! My scope and duties have grown this last year though so I have significantly less time for Forums and even email updates tbh. Like you just heard from @BroncoWar1, I'm still heavily involved when the Bronco arrives so that I can ensure a smooth and honest purchase process. Nothing's changed with that.

I can only hope you all are having as great of a 2022 as I am!

Be well,

Eric

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still here and alive FYI! My scope and duties have grown this last year though so I have significantly less time for Forums and even email updates tbh. Like you just heard from @BroncoWar1, I'm still heavily involved when the Bronco arrives so that I can ensure a smooth and honest purchase process. Nothing's changed with that.

I can only hope you all are having as great of a 2022 as I am!

Be well,

Eric
I'll be at KMF tomorrow morning with the wife's car for service 9:30, come on down and say hi Eric 😎

NativeSoCal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2D Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine should arrive at KMF by the end of April, barring any unforeseen delays. Eric and his team have been awesome! Just found out a couple of weeks ago that I have a build date (3/22) and VIN! WS was generated last Thursday and shows a blend date of 3/24! I’m so excited, especially after such a long wait!!!

Sponsored

5cats

Outer Banks
First Name
jd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R1200GS, Outback, PriusV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine should arrive at KMF by the end of April, barring any unforeseen delays. Eric and his team have been awesome! Just found out a couple of weeks ago that I have a build date (3/22) and VIN! WS was generated last Thursday and shows a blend date of 3/24! I’m so excited, especially after such a long wait!!!
I have a build date (finally) of 3/23 and a VIN. Our vehicle might be shipping and delivering in the same timeframe... yeaaa!

Now, if I could only get Fords My Account to work for me... then I wouldn't need to keep pestering Eric for updates. I've included in My Account: my Customer number, VIN number, and Order number. Sill, I receive no updates, EVER. Any suggestions

NativeSoCal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2D Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a build date (finally) of 3/23 and a VIN. Our vehicle might be shipping and delivering in the same timeframe... yeaaa!

Now, if I could only get Fords My Account to work for me... then I wouldn't need to keep pestering Eric for updates. I've included in My Account: my Customer number, VIN number, and Order number. Sill, I receive no updates, EVER. Any suggestions
I didn’t want to bug Eric either and found out how to get updates from the 3/21 build week thread.
You can get updated info by going to the Ford website, then “contact us,” and finally the live chat. From the drop down menu in live chat there are two options for question topics, neither of which are relevant to updates, but click on either one just to begin the chat. You will need your VIN. After getting my original build date of 3/26, I checked in with live chat several days later and received the update to 3/22. Sometimes live chat is swamped, but keep trying
Good luck!

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t want to bug Eric either and found out how to get updates from the 3/21 build week thread.
You can get updated info by going to the Ford website, then “contact us,” and finally the live chat. From the drop down menu in live chat there are two options for question topics, neither of which are relevant to updates, but click on either one just to begin the chat. You will need your VIN. After getting my original build date of 3/26, I checked in with live chat several days later and received the update to 3/22. Sometimes live chat is swamped, but keep trying
Good luck!
Great. Thank you so much!

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I continue to wait (618 days), Just want to give a shout out to Eric and Ali and the rest of his team, for being able to connect me with a car in the interim while I wait for the Bronco. I skipped over 90 miles of Ford Dealers for this newest purchase, and will continue to do so in the years to come! Highly recommend this group, they made it very comfortable.
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 1648071140973

1648070858318.jpeg

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I continue to wait (618 days), Just want to give a shout out to Eric and Ali and the rest of his team, for being able to connect me with a car in the interim while I wait for the Bronco. I skipped over 90 miles of Ford Dealers for this newest purchase, and will continue to do so in the years to come! Highly recommend this group, they made it very comfortable.
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 1648070858318

Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 1648070858318
Nice! I know that Eric works really hard to make long-term customers. I know that I will keep going back, whenever I want/need a new car.

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For those still following this thread, I'm here to abuse my podium for self gain!

My sister is a kids clothing designer and is a finalist in Project Run&Play, a spoof of Project Runway. I'm trying to help her get as many votes as possible! If you feel like doing a good deed today, please go to the link below and vote for Southern Magnolia Designs. Voting form is at the bottom of the page.

https://www.projectrunplay.com/2022/04/season-26-week-4-signature-style.html

Look how cute my niece is!!! :love:
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford 1649961513943
Sponsored