Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ayo! I've been quiet lately because the workload has grown a lot this last year. All good stuff. I'm still around though! @fr8ycat congrats on scheduling! @Parkbronco14 shipping continues to be a real shitshow. A couple have somehow shipped to the dealer in less that a month, but most are taking 2+ months. It sucks. But it'll be a sweet day when it shows up!

Have a great weekend all!
Happened to be in San Diego this weekend and stopped by on Sunday to say hi even though I figured you'd be off.

I'm in that same boat on the shipping and just waiting for an arrival. Keeps getting pushed but it's what it is. When we've all been waiting for 2+ years, what's another week or so right? :D
Sponsored

Balerstos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just picked up my new baby this morning. Process was a breeze. Got in at about 10:30, walked out a little before noon. Probably could have been done in an hour but all the pictures and chatting with folks there tied me up a little bit more.

Nothing but high marks for this whole process honestly. Eric was an absolute pleasure to work with. Keep in touch for over two years on this whole thing and I always felt like I could reach out for a question at any time.

Parkbronco14

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150, 2013 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! How long from getting a shipped email did it take to get to the dealer?

Balerstos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! How long from getting a shipped email did it take to get to the dealer?
I'd have to check, but roughly a month and a half for me. Built the week of 9/9 and I think it shipped the following week. Showed up at the dealership on 11/1 I believe.

Sponsored

Parkbronco14

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150, 2013 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up my Badlands last night. Eric at Kearny Mesa came through. Paid agreed upon price from when I first ordered it. No shenanigans or hidden surprises. I’ve bought two vehicles in the last two years from them and both times have been great experiences.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

turkey281

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 T8, 2012 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Mark, it's been a long strange trip 😀
Congrats Norm! Definitely has been a long, strange trip for me too. Reserved 7/2020 and you know the rest. But, the day is finally near for me as well as mine has arrived in SD and should be at KMF soon if not already. Fingers crossed there are no issues.

jflores

Black Diamond
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 FJ Cruiser, 94 F150, 07 Corolla w/almost 340k
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats @Norm A. and @turkey281! Hopefully just a few more months for me. I got my production email last Thursday and then that night someone hit my car and totaled it. The bronco wasn’t supposed to be my daily driver but it’s looking that way now. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats Norm! Definitely has been a long, strange trip for me too. Reserved 7/2020 and you know the rest. But, the day is finally near for me as well as mine has arrived in SD and should be at KMF soon if not already. Fingers crossed there are no issues.
It's funny, Eric called me today about the Bronco being here and right before that I got my assembly line photo from Ford, so I had a great day.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We picked up our Bronco today at KM Ford, I'd like to Thank Eric Internet Director, Michael in Sales and Kelly Finance Manager. Eric for everything you did for us on this 3 year journey, Michael for his knowledge and help setting up our Sync systems and Kelly for making the financial part of it painless, well except for writing that check 😉 So for me and my Wife we Thank you all. Happy Trails 🍍🍕
Sponsored