Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hope everyone here had a good weekend. So.... I scooped up my Bronco (BD, Non-Sas, 2.3, Mid) on Friday. Shout out to @EricAtKearnyMesaFord . Vehicle was ready to go as soon as my wife and I got there. All we had to do was pay for it and sign paperwork. Took a couple hours then we were off..

Around 8pm got a call from my salesman Tyler asking how everything was going. My response was, Not so good. Somehow on the drive down to Chula Vista an ABS sensor came loose (I'm guessing it wasn't tightened to factory spec). What does that mean? Obviously threw an ABS malfunction, then got the following messages: "Service AdvanceTrac", Pre-Collision assist not available, Hill start assist not available and I did not have the ability to change GOAT Modes. FYI, I only drove on paved roads. Tyler got the word passed around, to include the Sales GM. Was told to bring it first thing Saturday morning.

Dropped it off service at 8am, Alisha took care of me promptly and was working on a loaner. Because of my condensed timeline I couldn't wait for KM Ford to get me one through Enterprise (they open at 9am) had so I got my own. I got a phone call around 10am letting me know an ABS sensor was loose and not making proper contact and that it had been fixed but I was already in LA so I had to wait til sunday.

Picked her up on Sunday morning, fault free and drove her home. Will throw out a review when I put a few hundred miles on her...
Sponsored

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hope everyone here had a good weekend. So.... I scooped up my Bronco (BD, Non-Sas, 2.3, Mid) on Friday. Shout out to @EricAtKearnyMesaFord . Vehicle was ready to go as soon as my wife and I got there. All we had to do was pay for it and sign paperwork. Took a couple hours then we were off..
Good news, that guy I kicked out of your Bronco still hasn't posted a Yelp review about how I 'discriminated' against him :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Congrats again bud. Stoked for you!

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Around 8pm got a call from my salesman Tyler asking how everything was going. My response was, Not so good. Somehow on the drive down to Chula Vista an ABS sensor came loose (I'm guessing it wasn't tightened to factory spec). What does that mean? Obviously threw an ABS malfunction, then got the following messages: "Service AdvanceTrac", Pre-Collision assist not available, Hill start assist not available and I did not have the ability to change GOAT Modes. FYI, I only drove on paved roads. Tyler got the word passed around, to include the Sales GM. Was told to bring it first thing Saturday morning.

Dropped it off service at 8am, Alisha took care of me promptly and was working on a loaner. Because of my condensed timeline I couldn't wait for KM Ford to get me one through Enterprise (they open at 9am) had so I got my own. I got a phone call around 10am letting me know an ABS sensor was loose and not making proper contact and that it had been fixed but I was already in LA so I had to wait til sunday.

Picked her up on Sunday morning, fault free and drove her home. Will throw out a review when I put a few hundred miles on her...
Congrats on the New Bronco Adrian, bummer it had an issue but sounds like it was an easy fix, your gonna have to come by the house someday so I can see what I'm missing 😉

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad to see movement happening for the KM group! Hopefully we'll see others start taking delivery soon too🙏

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Come on MY22. No interest in a soft top so here I sit :sneaky:

If I could make the change to 22 I probably would but my 2dr is sitting at Dirt Mountain getting hit with the inclement weather in the area 😅😬😔 I would take it with no top if I had the option and just bring it in when v2 top is ready!

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I could make the change to 22 I probably would but my 2dr is sitting at Dirt Mountain getting hit with the inclement weather in the area 😅😬😔 I would take it with no top if I had the option and just bring it in when v2 top is ready!
Bummer . Hope the mice don't take up residence. As I said before the one highlight of waiting is letting the aftermarket catch up. See just keep looing into the sun and you won't be able to see the bad...or anything else for that matter :cool:

Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
*Patiently waiting for October build and revised MIC news*
Ford Bronco A point of contact for SoCal buyers - Kearny Mesa Ford aivs3nqr6hxolcslcl2vz30x41pfesl25nzk5m61&rid=giphy
I feel your pain, right there with you.

I'm also glad I politely declined to test drive on of KM's demo Broncos. My logic was if I don't experience it, I wont know what I'm missing. It would just make driving my piece of crap (in my mind) 17 year old Tacoma suck that much more until the Bronco finally arrives and I can push it off a cliff or the used car lot, which ever comes first.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. Message me your #. Won't have any times for the next couple weeks but maybe labor day weekend...
I feel your pain, right there with you.

I'm also glad I politely declined to test drive on of KM's demo Broncos. My logic was if I don't experience it, I wont know what I'm missing. It would just make driving my piece of crap (in my mind) 17 year old Tacoma suck that much more until the Bronco finally arrives and I can push it off a cliff or the used car lot, which ever comes first.
Damn KM has demos, Eric didn't call me 😭

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn KM has demos, Eric didn't call me 😭
Eric didn't call me. It's been mentioned on here, don't exactly know what models they have. Another sales person assigned to me did due to having a Vin and build date that was getting close. She sent me a curtousy text about it like 2 weeks ago. My date has since been pushed back several times.
Sponsored