Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's a mighty fine looking Wildtrak you got there. Looks exactly like mine, minus the running boards. Congrats! 💯
Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A quick little backstory:

My 2022 Wildtrak was bulit in September, put on a short chip hold, then sat at MAP for 7 weeks until it finally shipped. Before the railcar actually left MAP, it was put in "bad order" status (needed repair) and sat an additional week. The railcar then proceeded on its journey to its final destination in OKC and I tracked it the entire week. Imagine my surprise when the train arrived on 12/5 and my dealer called everyday for a week to be told that my Bronco hadn't shown up, they didn't have it at the railyard.

Over the next two weeks, my dealer and I made multiple calls to Ford, only to be told the Bronco was in OKC. OKC said no it wasn't. Did the Bronco get unloaded from that bad order railcar and not documented where it was at? I was stuck waiting and wondering. I was finally able to get Ford to open up a VDIR case last Thursday to try to track it down. Monday morning I called and there were no updates to the case. I was disappointed that it wasn't likely I was getting my Bronco before Christmas and might not even get my 2022 until 2023.

Monday afternoon, my husband ran across a "suggested post" on Facebook from B6G (he's not a member). Out of curiousity, he clicked on it and read it only to be amazed that the person that wrote the post was referencing the railyard in OKC. As he read through the post about a Bronco that was just sitting there out of place, he started wondering if it could possibly be mine. After alerting me to the post, I was able to compare my specs to the picture of a Bronco just sitting in a parking lot. Everything matched up, including a half pulled off sticker on the modular bumper. Lots of enlarging determined that the numbers on the sticker matched the numbers on the assembly line pic that Ford emailed me. I immediately messaged my dealer that I thought this was my missing Bronco.

Yesterday morning, my dealer called the rail/transport company again and after some investigation, my Bronco was found parked in a completely different location than where it was supposed to be in OKC. My dealer immediately sent someone to go get it.

If it hadn't been for the post below, we'd likely still be wondering where my Bronco was. Crazy coincidence or divine intervention, my Bronco is here before Christmas thanks to @rsissom918 and B6G. Guess I should call Ford today and cancel my case because B6G solved it for them.

Link to helpful post: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ned-by-a-short-line-railroad-conductor.61635/

OKC Bronco.jpeg

Bumper comparison.jpeg

Delivery.jpeg
I like stories with happy endings.

FWIW, I'd leave the case open and let Ford close it. It would be good for them to find were the problem originated and who knows, maybe that could lead to a change in procedure.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

My 2022 Wildtrak was bulit in September, put on a short chip hold, then sat at MAP for 7 weeks until it finally shipped. Before the railcar actually left MAP, it was put in "bad order" status (needed repair) and sat an additional week. The railcar then proceeded on its journey to its final destination in OKC and I tracked it the entire week. Imagine my surprise when the train arrived on 12/5 and my dealer called everyday for a week to be told that my Bronco hadn't shown up, they didn't have it at the railyard.

Over the next two weeks, my dealer and I made multiple calls to Ford, only to be told the Bronco was in OKC. OKC said no it wasn't. Did the Bronco get unloaded from that bad order railcar and not documented where it was at? I was stuck waiting and wondering. I was finally able to get Ford to open up a VDIR case last Thursday to try to track it down. Monday morning I called and there were no updates to the case. I was disappointed that it wasn't likely I was getting my Bronco before Christmas and might not even get my 2022 until 2023.

Monday afternoon, my husband ran across a "suggested post" on Facebook from B6G (he's not a member). Out of curiousity, he clicked on it and read it only to be amazed that the person that wrote the post was referencing the railyard in OKC. As he read through the post about a Bronco that was just sitting there out of place, he started wondering if it could possibly be mine. After alerting me to the post, I was able to compare my specs to the picture of a Bronco just sitting in a parking lot. Everything matched up, including a half pulled off sticker on the modular bumper. Lots of enlarging determined that the numbers on the sticker matched the numbers on the assembly line pic that Ford emailed me. I immediately messaged my dealer that I thought this was my missing Bronco.

Yesterday morning, my dealer called the rail/transport company again and after some investigation, my Bronco was found parked in a completely different location than where it was supposed to be in OKC. My dealer immediately sent someone to go get it.

If it hadn't been for the post below, we'd likely still be wondering where my Bronco was. Crazy coincidence or divine intervention, my Bronco is here before Christmas thanks to @rsissom918 and B6G. Guess I should call Ford today and cancel my case because B6G solved it for them.

Link to helpful post: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ned-by-a-short-line-railroad-conductor.61635/

OKC Bronco.jpeg

Bumper comparison.jpeg

Delivery.jpeg
That is what I call a "happy ending". What a great Christmas present for you, and enjoy your new truck, they are such a joy to drive!

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OKC Bronco.jpeg

Bumper comparison.jpeg

Delivery.jpeg
Good ending to a crazy story!!
Merry Christmas 🎁

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a wonderful ending! Christmas Miracle indeed!

Wonder if those guys were trying to steal that Bronco and ship someplace? :unsure:

Random that he posted that pic, but in the end, good things sometimes happen to good people and the OP and her husband must have some good blessings lined up.

Happy for y’all! 🥰

hamstersins

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So crazy , I saw your original response on the post you mentioned about it and thought ' mr inspector gadget' . I didnt know you were in such a pickle, That little sticker flapping was a huge help lol Glad you finally got it !

OP
OP
outnumbered

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What a wonderful ending! Christmas Miracle indeed!

Wonder if those guys were trying to steal that Bronco and ship someplace? :unsure:

Random that he posted that pic, but in the end, good things sometimes happen to good people and the OP and her husband must have some good blessings lined up.

Happy for y’all! 🥰
Thank you, that was very kind. I too wondered if someone was up to no good by parking it in an obscure spot. I'm very thankful it arrived safely!

OP
OP
outnumbered

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So crazy , I saw your original response on the post you mentioned about it and thought ' mr inspector gadget' . I didnt know you were in such a pickle, That little sticker flapping was a huge help lol Glad you finally got it !
Things just fell in place and snowballed rather quickly!

Sponsored

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I, like many others, distinctly remember the railway employee who posted mentioning the custom order that was just sitting there not moving. Wondered the back story there as well and so glad you were able to use that information to find yours.

Really a divine coincidence and glad he posted all that helpful information up.

Lake Tahoe Traveler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr BL SASQ, & 1975 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OKC Bronco.jpeg

Bumper comparison.jpeg

Delivery.jpeg
“GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE!!!!!”
Merry Xmas and welcome our huge and loving family!!!!”

Last edited:
OP
OP
outnumbered

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name