First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was driving my 2 door VB, WT down the interstate when an awesome blue 69/70 Camaro came up behind me. Muscle cars may not be your thing, but if they are, this thing was about as good as it gets.

As this work of art went around me, everyone in the Camaro was about to break their neck gawking at the Bronco.

It was a real hoot and kind of funny that a car full of people in a dream car couldn’t take their eyes off of the Bronco.

Moral to the story: Enjoy your unicorn while you can ladies and gentlemen. If you have your Bronco, you are in the sweet spot. It is an awesome looking vehicle and right now it is indeed worthy of the attention it is getting.

BTW, It was a 5 hour road trip. I never saw another Bronco.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been into 60's musclecars my whole life. The Bronco is one of the few new vehicles I've ever considered purchasing. The 85-6 Mustange GT and 86-7 Buick turbo Regal was on my list but held out and bought a '91 F-150 due to needing a truck.
Expecting my VB 2dr BaseSquatch delivery sometime in 2023.
Here's my '66 Buick GS:
Ford Bronco A Real Hoot! 1646973716636

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've been into 60's musclecars my whole life. The Bronco is one of the few new vehicles I've ever considered purchasing. The 85-6 Mustange GT and 86-7 Buick turbo Regal was on my list but held out and bought a '91 F-150 due to needing a truck.
Expecting my VB 2dr BaseSquatch delivery sometime in 2023.
Here's my '66 Buick GS:
Ford Bronco A Real Hoot! 1646973716636
Wow, that is sweet! I have a 66 Olds 442.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

69 Camaro is my dream car, but I'd have to sell my 73 and 22 Bronco plus my Raptor and move to a smaller house to own one.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a '67 Firebird convertible back in the day, wish I still had it, it would be worth many $$$.

Sponsored

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was driving my 2 door VB, WT down the interstate when an awesome blue 69/70 Camaro came up behind me. Muscle cars may not be your thing, but if they are, this thing was about as good as it gets.

As this work of art went around me, everyone in the Camaro was about to break their neck gawking at the Bronco.

It was a real hoot and kind of funny that a car full of people in a dream car couldn’t take their eyes off of the Bronco.

Moral to the story: Enjoy your unicorn while you can ladies and gentlemen. If you have your Bronco, you are in the sweet spot. It is an awesome looking vehicle and right now it is indeed worthy of the attention it is getting.

BTW, It was a 5 hour road trip. I never saw another Bronco.
I ran into similar situations on the trip home from Houston last weekend after purchasing our Bronco there. Never expected the attention. People walking up and asking if they could look inside... people posing for photos next to it while we were in restaurants....and yes, the gawking, waving, and horn blowing as people rode along side us. The '67 Mustang convertible in Mississippi was my favorite of the pass by admirers. Only saw a couple other Broncos during the trip... all four door soft tops.

Ford Bronco A Real Hoot! 1647017020281

Last edited:

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just some info because I am a gearhead, car nut, and restore/own/have owned several.
Camaros came back from the 69 model year with a whole new design inspired by European coupes. They actually did not have a "True 1970" Camaro, but had a very limited, very sought after 1970 1/2 Camaro. Insanely expensive IF you find one for sale, ever.
Starting in 71 (the year of mine, pictured below in green) they were more available and wildly popular.
A lot of people picture the 67-69 Gen 1 Camaro (pictured below in orange)when someone says "69 Camaro" or "Old hot rod Camaro", and they are beautiful cars, especially in the RS trim wit the hideaway headlights.
Or the RS/SS trim with those and the two driving/fog lights in the lower facia.

Sorry to stray/ seem condescending if I come across that way.
Hot rods and old Camaros are a topic I love talking. And maybe this helps others see the differences and gain some understanding/love for the Gen1 and Gen 2 (70.5-81 years) Camaros and Firebirds/ Trans Am.

All that said...IF you know of a 71-73 Firebird or T/A (pictured below in black)needing resto (but not a rusty basket case) for sale...I'm always all ears.
Ford Bronco A Real Hoot! 71 Camaro

Ford Bronco A Real Hoot! 69 RS

Ford Bronco A Real Hoot! 71ta.JPG
Sponsored