Sponsored

Active and retired military Bronco owners!

What branch of the military did you serve in?

• Total voters

JRMFFL531

Wildtrak
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome Dark one. Or should I call you “Sir”?! Thanks for kicking ass so long. FSU has a great year going on so far. Has your bronco helped you deal with any of the issues leaving the service? I’m trying to next work and have a hobby again. Apparently “killing people and breaking their shit” is no longer an acceptable hobby when you discharge. Lol
Sponsored

RCVBAF

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2005 Ranger FX4, & 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Greetings,

i am reaching out to all warriors active/ret/guard/reserve. I have a theory that Ford Broncos help with battle stress, chronic pain and depression. I wanted to create a space where we can share our success stories. l’ll go first.

I am retired E-7 USAF. I have some ptsd issues as well as serious chronic pain. I have noticed that my bronco, this site and a few friends on here have helped me reduce my issues. I have something to look forward too. And I have a distraction from my pain. So thank you all.

I look forward to hearing from more veterans Or first responders. Have a great night. And I pray God helps you Win the battles you’re still fighting. God bless.
I’m a retired USAF MSgt myself and I find the freedom of taking my Bronco out for even a short drive lets me relax and enjoy myself instead of thinking about the things I want to forget. Thanks for the post.

RCVBAF

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2005 Ranger FX4, & 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No Semen, it wasn’t my chair! The steak kept being overcooked on Surf and Turf night at the chow hall. Traumatic times.

I’m over here in Abilene. I punched out in 2020.
I punched in 2007 from Dyess. Pro super on the B-1 line.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Old Grunt here. 101st Abn, 172nd Inf (Abn), and 9th ID. Body is thrashed but the brain is strong. Any positive distraction is good for your mental health. If it's a Bronco that gets you out of bed and puts a smile on your face, run with it. Enjoy it!

Sponsored

Buck N Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ex-Navy/Gulf War here. Saw enough of how other people live that I remain grateful for everything I have here. Some folks will never understand what liberty and opportunity feel like. It ain't perfect but it's better than anything else out there.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Greetings,

i am reaching out to all warriors active/ret/guard/reserve. I have a theory that Ford Broncos help with battle stress, chronic pain and depression. I wanted to create a space where we can share our success stories. l’ll go first.

I am retired E-7 USAF. I have some ptsd issues as well as serious chronic pain. I have noticed that my bronco, this site and a few friends on here have helped me reduce my issues. I have something to look forward too. And I have a distraction from my pain. So thank you all.

I look forward to hearing from more veterans Or first responders. Have a great night. And I pray God helps you Win the battles you’re still fighting. God bless.
i am a vet fr
Greetings,

i am a disabled army ranger vet...my bronco named hard rock charlie (my unit)is my therapy driving it slows my world down and relaxes me we mud and off road often
sometimes when im having a bad day ill just sit in a parking lot and chill comey seats lol

JRMFFL531

Wildtrak
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hell yeah. Welcome. How are you doing bro? How is your bronco?

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No Semen, it wasn’t my chair! The steak kept being overcooked on Surf and Turf night at the chow hall. Traumatic times.

I’m over here in Abilene. I punched out in 2020.
I will never forget the first time I went thru the cafeteria line and they had steak and lobster ,usaf

JRMFFL531

Wildtrak
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Better get 2 forks you know?! 2 forks and tons of A1. I know this is a Bronco app. But the only thing I love more than my bronco is my Germans Shepard. Tell me about your pup. My pup helps me sleep at night. I know I can rest bc she’s keeping watch. So between her and the bronco combined with fam I’m building a good saf

Sponsored

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Greetings,

You have to make sure you have a great sound system in it also! I have two cars that I drive to work and I have a nice drive everyday. I always lean to my Bronco because it just makes me smile when I drive it but so does my 400+ HP Charger. My only issue with the Charger is I get a little crazy in it with speed. I would say I drive the Bronco 6 days a week. I bought my Bronco in January of this year and I am closing in on 22K. I take it pretty much everywhere. It helps me forget about a lot of stuff. I have chronic pain also. Nine surgeries all joint issues. I was a Storekeeper in the Navy. Lifted a lot of boxes in my day.

Arc

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc 1965 4x4 SS Elcamino 72
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Greetings,

20230503_100851.jpg

Arc

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc 1965 4x4 SS Elcamino 72
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's my rig,retired Army Ranger 1984 OS-2 In pain everyday,now that's my war.I go all day and eat aspirins like jelly beans.love my rig.

therealsteffenj

Black Diamond
First Name
Steffen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is a great thread! I am a Army vet. 1-16IN (2010-2014), 1 year in Afghanistan. The bronco has been a great distraction and fun for my wife and I to get out and enjoy time together. This community has been great too!
Sponsored