Sponsored

Active and retired military Bronco owners!

What branch of the military did you serve in?

• Total voters

therealsteffenj

Black Diamond
First Name
Steffen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Army 1-16 IN Vet. (2010-2014) 1 year deployment as an 11B.

2023 Black Diamond A51 2.3L Auto

Love this truck!
Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Retired USAF E-7. Did my turn in the bucket during Desert Shield/Storm. Restored a 1970 Sport Edition classic and bought the 2021 Anti Matter Blue BL as my daily. Love both trucks and it is a good outlet that does not involve choking idiots unconscious.

DBX2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco; '23 F150 reg cab 5.0, custom interior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is a great thread. Broncos are special and a remedy for many troubles. Have several family members that are veterans - 4 generations alive and kicking. Thanks, gratitude, blessings and appreciations daily for you all.

Jimsea

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
………….I find the freedom of taking my Bronco out for even a short drive lets me relax and enjoy myself instead of thinking about the things I want to forget. Thanks for the post.

ove

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 2DR BDE, Kawasaki Versys 650
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for your service, sir. Beautiful looking Bronco and doggo!

Sponsored

JRMFFL531

Wildtrak
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's my rig,retired Army Ranger 1984 OS-2 In pain everyday,now that's my war.I go all day and eat aspirins like jelly beans.love my rig.
Retired hero! Dude I eat tramadol and hydrocodone like tic-tacs. I totally get it. Haha

JRMFFL531

Wildtrak
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

………….I find the freedom of taking my Bronco out for even a short drive lets me relax and enjoy myself instead of thinking about the things I want to forget. Thanks for the post.
You have all of us here that know what you’re dealing with brother. You can always reach out to me via DM. I’ll be here.

origiNOLE

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GS Corvette, 2023 Heritage Limited Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Welcome Dark one. Or should I call you “Sir”?! Thanks for kicking ass so long. FSU has a great year going on so far. Has your bronco helped you deal with any of the issues leaving the service? I’m trying to next work and have a hobby again. Apparently “killing people and breaking their shit” is no longer an acceptable hobby when you discharge. Lol
I find that I am constantly looking for ways to spend money on it! Ha ha! It is such a cool looking and iconic vehicle. I am in the process of planning out my lift, bumpers etc. I just ordered my wheels and tires which cost a ton of money!

Met up a week or so ago and went for a beautiful drive to Tennessee which had canopy trees. Went through a dry creek bed. So meeting people and bonding w/ others, sharing ideas and stuff is real cool.

FSU has had a pretty good year! I wish they would play a full four quarters but can't complain with an undefeated record.

Have you done the "Off Rodeo?" If so, which place did you attend? I was thinking New Hampshire or MOAB.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why no option for us who served in multiple branches?

JRMFFL531

Wildtrak
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is a great thread. Broncos are special and a remedy for many troubles. Have several family members that are veterans - 4 generations alive and kicking. Thanks, gratitude, blessings and appreciations daily for you all.
I love this. Thank you for representing them

JRMFFL531

Wildtrak
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Goodnight all you beautiful mofos. And goodnight to the Vets too. I pray that peace finds you and fear leaves you as you try to rest tonight. I pray relief for all of you…whether physical or emotional. I’m here if you need me. My email is [email protected] if you need a wingman. Rest well.

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Better get 2 forks you know?! 2 forks and tons of A1. I know this is a Bronco app. But the only thing I love more than my bronco is my Germans Shepard. Tell me about your pup. My pup helps me sleep at night. I know I can rest bc she’s keeping watch. So between her and the bronco combined with fam I’m building a good saf
I sleep much better knowing Bruno has my back ,he goes everywhere with me best breed everđź‘Ť
Ford Bronco Active and retired military Bronco owners! 20201121_151346
Sponsored