First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
well since they /ford decided to give me sound deadning top for free I converted that to signature LED lighting.
I had already added the sound barrier on initial order a $495 value now free so converted it to lights @ $795 a $300 difference to add to my total . Not a bad trade off in my book.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

well since they /ford decided to give me sound deadning top for free I converted that to signature LED lighting.
I had already added the sound barrier on initial order a $495 value now free so converted it to lights @ $795 a $300 difference to add to my total . Not a bad trade off in my book.
I suppose you can look at it that way... But....

I always had the sig lights on my BB Build, so I just get sound deadening for free. Never felt I needed that, but if it's free, it's for me 😁

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just added the sig lights to my BB build today too. After seeing them IRL, it's definitely a must (mainly for the LED tails).

OP
OP
old goat

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just added the sig lights to my BB build today too. After seeing them IRL, it's definitely a must (mainly for the LED tails).
GREAT , glad I made the call too , never have seen them but heard they were cool looking

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I suppose you can look at it that way... But....

I always had the sig lights on my BB Build, so I just get sound deadening for free. Never felt I needed that, but if it's free, it's for me 😁
Same here! Already had the Signature LED to my build, so I'm getting something free!!