Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok after i thought about it, I figured that’s what you did? No need for the extra work. I don’t have the switches. Just thought I could find out some other color-coded wire to tap into.⚡

I will take some more pics tomorrow. Basically after hooking up the power under the hood I hooked up to the brown wire behind the glove box. Followed directions for hooking up auxiliary switch #2.
Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I really want to figure how to get the USB port in the dash, like the lux package has. Wish it had been part of a smaller tech package, bc I definitely would have ordered it.

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow is that box really $300?

Sponsored
OP
OP
TheHitmanHenson

TheHitmanHenson

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wow is that box really $300?
Got mine for $230 but yeah, still pricey. The ability to be able to use the screen however I choose is worth it to me. Especially during my daily hour commute, on trips and waiting around to pick my daughter up from cheer, school, wherever! Not just to watch stuff but play games, listen to anything for free via whatever apps you decide to install. It's brilliant.

AaronW

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tapped into the auxiliary wiring via the glove box to power a USB multiport splitter. USB multiports are not recognized via the single usb port, pending on your model Bronco. This is a simple job and is well worth it. If you plan on running more than one dash or interior powered accessory, it eliminates what could end up being a mess of cables running from the single usb port or center console power ports. I also wanted the ability to install my Alexa Auto, still working on its location, and my multi-mmb box, installed under seat, to watch TV, cable, etc. The wiring/cables can be easily tucked away, just remember to ground the initial hub/accessory. Another dash powered solution was to secure my portable power bank to the dash. Many of these units can last a very long time without recharging, or you may consider a solar powered power bank. This helps with those wanting to use their phones as temporary dash cams or any other device that requires power. It's always nice to have a clean look without all those cables. Although the only cables you'll now have are the ones coming from the multiport to your devices. The unit you see in the glove box is a hard wired phone holder from my minibike. It's temporary but whatever you decide on can be hidden behind the glove box. All cables, and pending on the device, can be stowed/hidden away.

20211002_163155.jpg

20211002_164250.jpg

20211002_164513.jpg

20211002_164519.jpg

20211002_164929.jpg

20211002_163113.jpg

20211002_163057.jpg

20211002_163138.jpg

20211002_181838.jpg

20211002_180922.jpg

20211002_180841.jpg

20211002_180831.jpg

20211002_164758.jpg
Alrighty....you twisted my arm and I bought the MMB. So I have it "installed" but have NO clue how you did full screen. PLEASE share how you do this as I am not finding anything on searches.

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That MMB is dope! I had no clue these exist. Does anyone know if there is a version of this or similar product that has HDMI input? Would love to install my Nintendo NES Mini in the Bronco!

How does the MMB receive an internet connection to download apps or stream video? Not quite sure I understand the GPS side of the MMB either. So if you are using the MMB, it does not use the GPS signal through your phone and requires additional equipment? Is the MMB connected to your phone in any way or totally stand alone? Is it possible to use the MMB to watch something but still use normal wireless Android Auto for navigation?

Ford Bronco Adding USB Multiport / Splitter / MMB Multimedia Input Box and Simple Dash Mount 1634145007058

OP
OP
TheHitmanHenson

TheHitmanHenson

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Alrighty....you twisted my arm and I bought the MMB. So I have it "installed" but have NO clue how you did full screen. PLEASE share how you do this as I am not finding anything on searches.
So you simply plug in the box via USB. Then once it powers up and your vehicle recognizes the box, you can then login to whatever you choose to begin streaming. It will all be full screen. If you do have any issues let me know and I can try to help. You will need to do initial setup with your phone for internet or hot spot. But that is only done one time. The box will always recognize its initial pairing settings. You can probably even use your vehicles modem if equipped. I never had an issue with it not being full screen. Maybe share a pic so I can see what's going on.

OP
OP
TheHitmanHenson

TheHitmanHenson

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model