Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya, every kid loves waking up Christmas morning to something they really wanted, only to find out Santa skipped their house.
hey.... North Pole has elf shortages ya know.

And don't get me started on the reindeer strike of '89 šŸ¤Ŗ
Sponsored

Granite Gorge

Big Bend
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 23 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nov. 1st I ask if my top was shipping. Answer was No, so I canceled my day 1 order. Had the money back Nov 2nd. Meanwhile I ordered a soft top liner from Dirty Dog 4x4 made a big difference. We'll see what next summer brings.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

November is half gone and i got the obligatory response from ADV on November 10th:

Unfortunately, final assembly is taking much longer than we ever imagined. Our manufacturing team is dealing with labor shortages that have caused further delays in hardtop final assembly. As of right now, your hard top is expected to be ready late December into January. We do plan on sending out an email to hardtop customers next week letting them know of this unforeseen delay. The team is working as fast as they possibly can to get orders out the door. We will contact you as soon as we have a precise ready date for your hardtop.

If I put myself in your shoes, I would also be very frustrated about the delays. However, we are doing everything we possibly can to ship out your hardtop, despite the labor shortages. We are answering all your questions to the best of our ability and offering a refund if you do not wish to wait any longer. If you wish to wait longer, then we appreciate your patience and will contact you as soon as your top is finished.

I asked if any tops had shipped and got this:
The only tops that have been shipped are 16 BETA user tops, customer units are following.

I asked if I could be a BETA tester to get a top. No answer on that one.

Is is too late to abandon ship after it has gone under? If I could find a factory top for this price ($6K) that is not a scam, I would get my money back and move on. I guess I am 'in for a penny, in for a pound'.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

November is half gone and i got the obligatory response from ADV on November 10th:

Unfortunately, final assembly is taking much longer than we ever imagined. Our manufacturing team is dealing with labor shortages that have caused further delays in hardtop final assembly. As of right now, your hard top is expected to be ready late December into January. We do plan on sending out an email to hardtop customers next week letting them know of this unforeseen delay. The team is working as fast as they possibly can to get orders out the door. We will contact you as soon as we have a precise ready date for your hardtop.

If I put myself in your shoes, I would also be very frustrated about the delays. However, we are doing everything we possibly can to ship out your hardtop, despite the labor shortages. We are answering all your questions to the best of our ability and offering a refund if you do not wish to wait any longer. If you wish to wait longer, then we appreciate your patience and will contact you as soon as your top is finished.

I asked if any tops had shipped and got this:
The only tops that have been shipped are 16 BETA user tops, customer units are following.

I asked if I could be a BETA tester to get a top. No answer on that one.

Is is too late to abandon ship after it has gone under? If I could find a factory top for this price ($6K) that is not a scam, I would get my money back and move on. I guess I am 'in for a penny, in for a pound'.
Pretty much the reason I got out when I did. Each month itā€™s pushed a month, and thereā€™s been a very clear track record of this.

Iā€˜m confident theyā€™ll eventually ship tops, and Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be great quality too, but under these numerous delays - Iā€™m shopping elsewhere.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty much the reason I got out when I did. Each month itā€™s pushed a month, and thereā€™s been a very clear track record of this.

Iā€˜m confident theyā€™ll eventually ship tops, and Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be great quality too, but under these numerous delays - Iā€™m shopping elsewhere.
im not going to cancel until I am sure that
adv is going to take longer to get than a replacement
off road is actually up and running with shipments and has a firm shipping schedule.

Sponsored

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
At least a new tidbit slips out ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. never heard about the 16 beta tops out.

I guess none are connected with 6g or we would of heard something ?

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At least a new tidbit slips out ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. never heard about the 16 beta tops out.

I guess none are connected with 6g or we would of heard something ?
if theyā€™re beta tops theyā€™re like for like quality control and testing and arenā€™t allowed to talk because theyā€™re changing things based on that.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
if theyā€™re beta tops theyā€™re like for like quality control and testing and arenā€™t allowed to talk because theyā€™re changing things based on that.
Good point but with sixteen out in the wild you would think someone would have some info.

They driving em around Area 51 ?

Sponsored

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

im not going to cancel until I am sure that
adv is going to take longer to get than a replacement
off road is actually up and running with shipments and has a firm shipping schedule.
Turn Offroad is NOT up and running with shipments and is likely months away from delivering their first products. I was one of the first on their list and I am also on the list for an Anderson Composites top. Weā€™ll see who wins the race.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Turn Offroad is NOT up and running with shipments and is likely months away from delivering their first products. I was one of the first on their list and I am also on the list for an Anderson Composites top. Weā€™ll see who wins the race.
yup, i know off road is not up and running, thats why i will not do anything until I am sure they are .
i am monitoring then , watching to see the timing. looking forward to actually some shipments from them and hopefully positive reviews.
i hope as people on the forum receive their tops they will post pictures and reviews. I believe Andersson is shipping as I have seen comments on the forum to that extent, but thats basically the ford design, I believe with that many individual parts the chances of noise, leaks ,etc. increases and that is why its adv, then off road, then the soft top.
please post anything you get from either one so we can all be kept informed.

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good point but with sixteen out in the wild you would think someone would have some info.

They driving em around Area 51 ?
I guess but the people with them may have some sort of NDA and I think most people wouldnā€™t pay enough attention to realize itā€™s aftermarket. Most bronco owners Iā€™ve met/talked to have no clue what these forums are and likely donā€™t know about something still being developed.

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess but the people with them may have some sort of NDA and I think most people wouldnā€™t pay enough attention to realize itā€™s aftermarket. Most bronco owners Iā€™ve met/talked to have no clue what these forums are and likely donā€™t know about something still being developed.
Oh I get about 2 out of 10 that even say Bronco not Jeep and that includes people with a ā€œoff road vehicle ā€œ

But with the roll out of this whole brand you could see / hear if somebody changed the badges or days of wheel offset discovery, not to mention bars , lifts , lights

But with this top it is like a skunk works project

You would think they would want to show case their product , accidentally ā€¦ā€¦. In a good light out and about

I donā€™t see a good enough alternative to change course but it is starting to get frustrating

Beta should have happened months ago

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh I get about 2 out of 10 that even say Bronco not Jeep and that includes people with a ā€œoff road vehicle ā€œ

But with the roll out of this whole brand you could see / hear if somebody changed the badges or days of wheel offset discovery, not to mention bars , lifts , lights

But with this top it is like a skunk works project

You would think they would want to show case their product , accidentally ā€¦ā€¦. In a good light out and about

I donā€™t see a good enough alternative to change course but it is starting to get frustrating

Beta should have happened months ago
They did showcase that guys blue bronco whoā€™s been using the hardtop. Wanna hear something crazy? Iā€™m about to jump into the order pool šŸ˜‚ even after all this. I really just want the 2 (technically 3) piece modular thatā€™s actually black and I donā€™t necessarily like the turn offroad prototype. But I want to get in before they jack up the price. Also I kind of want to get a paintable one but I donā€™t want to think about also having to pay to have it painted.
Sponsored