Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ADV cannot even get a single unit out the door. They have been making claims of their "Amazing" roof for over a year now taking deposits since February - with ZERO units shipping - first deliveries were to be April, then May - the first unit now planned for August or September - these guys do not seem to have any better solution than Ford does. Making youtube videos with the same prototype is getting old - Covid caused delays blah, blah, blah - quit making excuses if you actually have a product to sell.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s fine. You can put me down as a -1 for the 2 door version too. My money will be going to whichever company designs an aftermarket soft or hard top without the angled rear fastback window. Anybody else think those look dumb?

Feels like so many of the aftermarket accessories should just come with pre-installed Monster Energy stickers, and a free three-month subscription to a satellite radio service that plays exclusively Nickelback, Creed, and Buck Cherry.
I don’t think you will see an exact copy of OEM hard top. Slant back keeps prevents lawsuits. I don’t like the slant back either.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like that the slant is offered!

if you like the OEM style but want better quality go with Anderson. There’s is licensed by Ford from what I understand.

if you want unique style but better quality than OEM go with ADV.

it’s great we went from no choices to two legit ones

Sponsored

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
In this video we compare a Ford Bronco Factory OEM hardtop with our Aftermarket Hard Top.

Highlights

⚡Our hardtop comes in textured black to match the Bronco trim or in a primed finish for painting, while the OEM hardtop is only available in gray
đź’Ş Our hardtop is stronger because the rear section is one consistent panel, while the OEM hardtop is four pieces that flex
đź”’ Our hardtop has a rubber seal for complete and consistent sealing, while OEM hardtop has gaps that create airflow and moisture
đźš— Our hardtop has the wiper washer assembly in a better location to reduce stress on components, while the factory hardtop stresses components
đź’¦ OEM hardtop can have issues with moisture entering the laminate and paper core, causing mold and separation, while our hardtop uses closed cell foam to prevent these issues

Recommended edits:
⚡Our hardtop MAY COME in textured black to match the Bronco trim or in a primed finish for painting, while the OEM hardtop is only available in gray
đź’Ş Our hardtop MAY BE stronger because the rear section is one consistent panel, while the OEM hardtop is four pieces that flex

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dont forget Turn offroad as well ;)
As far as hoping goes, I can shit in one hand and hope in the other. I'll keep you posted on which fills up first.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ALEXMURPHY

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In this video we compare a Ford Bronco Factory OEM hardtop with our Aftermarket Hard Top.

Highlights

⚡Our hardtop comes in textured black to match the Bronco trim or in a primed finish for painting, while the OEM hardtop is only available in gray
đź’Ş Our hardtop is stronger because the rear section is one consistent panel, while the OEM hardtop is four pieces that flex
đź”’ Our hardtop has a rubber seal for complete and consistent sealing, while OEM hardtop has gaps that create airflow and moisture
đźš— Our hardtop has the wiper washer assembly in a better location to reduce stress on components, while the factory hardtop stresses components
đź’¦ OEM hardtop can have issues with moisture entering the laminate and paper core, causing mold and separation, while our hardtop uses closed cell foam to prevent these issues

Give me my God damn hard top I pre ordered May of 2022 already. By the time I get my hardtop the vehicle will have so many kilometers and the bronco will have to go.

GoHack

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why isn't Ford addressing the poor quality of their fiberglass tops?

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why isn't Ford addressing the poor quality of their fiberglass tops?
Actually i don't think it is fiberglass.
Sponsored