Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks like it was made to be there - looks great!

Is it just a 3D-ish sticker or what? Do they make any other countries flags… Like Canada? 😁
5x3 metal vehicle emblem. Has 3m automotive tape on the backside. Got on Amazon for $8/pair. Not sure what other options there are. I'm leaving the TOR badging for now since it's not a big issue in person and would like them to get some press. In a month I'll probably stick them on permanently.

Fade5G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Rivian R1T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5x3 metal vehicle emblem. Has 3m automotive tape on the backside. Got on Amazon for $8/pair. Not sure what other options there are. I'm leaving the TOR badging for now since it's not a big issue in person and would like them to get some press. In a month I'll probably stick them on permanently.
I ordered one and plan to tint the emblem. I would like TOR’s logo to be visible but not screaming.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol So I guess all these no badge ever folks rips the Ford logo off as well?

It's a small badge. It's not like Its across the roof of the top saying TURN OFF ROAD like the ID numbers of a police car. Guess those appliances in the house, better cover those names as well just to be safe.

Let TOR get some credit for the nice top they rolled out. If not, it's easily covered.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the logo in the glass is fine, the logo decal is over the top. If I were getting a TOR top I’d remove the decal, and get it filled and smoothed prior to painting the top.

Overall still a small price to pay on an outstanding top

Sponsored

PEGB

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlands Sasquatch Hardtop 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, judging from this thread, the decal seems to be the most commented on complaint. In the grand scheme of things, that’s pretty amazing if that’s all there is to complain about. Now if mine gets delayed a third time I might start grumbling myself, but otherwise great job TOR.

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My question was if the TOR top as designed today, was compatible with the BesTop sunrider? Seemed like a nice compromise to me.
The bestop sunrider does not fit out of the box. It bolts up just fine and follows the contours of the rear section but ther is about a 3/4" gap that needs to be filled between where it seals up to the OEM top and where our top sits. It's on the list of accessories to be developed to make some molding that will make it work but as of this moment it is not compatible.

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The bestop sunrider does not fit out of the box. It bolts up just fine and follows the contours of the rear section but ther is about a 3/4" gap that needs to be filled between where it seals up to the OEM top and where our top sits. It's on the list of accessories to be developed to make some molding that will make it work but as of this moment it is not compatible.
Thanks for the details. Much appreciated.

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you have any of the Rockwerkx accessories, like the tie downs, that mount to those thumb bolts? You've got me considering these now for my TOR top. :unsure:

I'm assuming you recommend them... ? I don't plan on taking my hard top off much/ever, so they'd need to serve an additional purpose, other than just being easy on/off.
I have a 30" bungee I run across the back 2. Run it through the handles of shopping bags so they don't slide around and spill their contents. I also have a left over piece of closet rod I'm thinking of turning in to a light duty load rod to keep taller items up against the backs the seats. I do wish someone made a cargo net that you could hook to the RockWerkx and the load loops in the floor. I looked at a tail gate net and the Tacoma size one looks like it might works. I'm sure there are many more good ideas floating around in people's heads

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 30" bungee I run across the back 2. Run it through the handles of shopping bags so they don't slide around and spill their contents. I also have a left over piece of closet rod I'm thinking of turning in to a light duty load rod to keep taller items up against the backs the seats. I do wish someone made a cargo net that you could hook to the RockWerkx and the load loops in the floor. I looked at a tail gate net and the Tacoma size one looks like it might works. I'm sure there are many more good ideas floating around in people's heads
That's a great idea for the bags. I don't plan on taking my hard top off too often (or ever - we'll see) so I know the key function of these being an easy on/off isn't for my purpose. But I like having some additional tie down points inside the cargo area, even if they are more for lighter duty stuff.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll take a ready to install top with company logos over a $7K box of DIY parts any day...

OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll take a ready to install top with company logos over a $7K box of DIY parts any day...
I watched the install video. Holy hell!! My best bud still has one on order. He's been talking to Todd and seriously thinking of switching. I was excited for him when ADV came out and was going to see how he liked it, but man I know he's going to ask for me to help him build this thing. This is definitely a case of beer difficulty!!! Might need some bourbon.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I watched the install video. Holy hell!! My best bud still has one on order. He's been talking to Todd and seriously thinking of switching. I was excited for him when ADV came out and was going to see how he liked it, but man I know he's going to ask for me to help him build this thing. This is definitely a case of beer difficulty!!! Might need some bourbon.
I would require a bottle of high-end bourbon before helping put that thing together, LOL

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Razorback any new updates on how the TOR top compares to the OEM MIC top now that you've been running both for a couple weeks now? Thank you.
Sponsored