Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone taken the front panel off and seen how well it fits in the trunk yet?
just pulled mine off with intent to stow it in the back, but I had both kids car seats back there. You can see this panel is quite large and if you can’t put your seats down carrying it will be no bueno

Ford Bronco Turn Off-Road Hardtop vs OEM Hardtop Comparison Video IMG_0637

Edit: also I pulled that off solo. It would be easier with another person but I also have full length side steps to stand on.
Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
just pulled mine off with intent to stow it in the back, but I had both kids car seats back there. You can see this panel is quite large and if you can’t put your seats down carrying it will be no bueno

Ford Bronco Turn Off-Road Hardtop vs OEM Hardtop Comparison Video IMG_0637

Edit: also I pulled that off solo. It would be easier with another person but I also have full length side steps to stand on.
Thanks. I am pretty sure this makes this top a no-go for me. I need something I can put in the back.

arussell99

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TOR just informed me that the defroster & wiper would cost between $350 and $450. It could be ready in 60 days. They also said the top weighs 125 pounds. I assume that around 75% of that is the rear portion.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@TURN Todd what Lot # is currently shipping? Curious to see if things are caught back up from the initial pallet wood issue/delay. Thank you.

Sponsored

TURN Todd

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got the disappointing ship date of Sept. 16.
Sept 16 is the current date to be on the wait list. We are in the process of building more molds so hopefully we can knock that date down to May/June. We would like to make 3-4 times more than we are making now. So if you get on the list, don't be too discouraged. We are trying to cut the wait time down.

@TURN Todd what Lot # is currently shipping? Curious to see if things are caught back up from the initial pallet wood issue/delay. Thank you.
This week we will be shipping LOT 6 and possible part of 7. (Correction shipping LOT 5 and possible part of 6) We are still having a few issues, but Cole and I trying to get it resolved sooner than later. We are currently about 2-3 weeks behind. We will get caught up soon.

Last edited:

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks. I am pretty sure this makes this top a no-go for me. I need something I can put in the back.
Same here, that’s just not going to be feasible and takes away a major feature of the Bronco. @Turn Offroad please look at redesigning the targa as 2 piece for quick removal and storage in the cargo area…

TURN Todd

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here, that’s just not going to be feasible and takes away a major feature of the Bronco. @Turn Offroad please look at redesigning the targa as 2 piece for quick removal and storage in the cargo area…
Sorry, we do not plan on re-designing the targa portion of the top. We are moving forward with accessories and upgrades for the current top.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was lot 5, which had an original ship date of approx. 1/29/24.
My new ship date is approx. 2/16/24.
Last I spoke w/Todd, they were still fighting the same shipping battles they mentioned previously.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This week we will be shipping LOT 6 and possible part of 7. We are still having a few issues, but Cole and I trying to get it resolved sooner than later. We are currently about 2-3 weeks behind. We will get caught up soon.
Still better than 2+ years...

Ford Bronco Turn Off-Road Hardtop vs OEM Hardtop Comparison Video sadtom1

Sponsored

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey guys just an FYI we're actively working on a storage solution for the Targa that eliminates the need to store it inside the vehicle. If our current plan works out it'll make opening and stowing the Targa really quick and effortless. We'll post in our main thread when we have something to show.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey guys just an FYI we're actively working on a storage solution for the Targa that eliminates the need to store it inside the vehicle. If our current plan works out it'll make opening and stowing the Targa really quick and effortless. We'll post in our main thread when we have something to show.
Interesting. Sounds like a quick flip back/storage solution above the backseats 🤔. Just a guess though based on the hints you dropped.

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious if the besTop sunrider fits with the TOR top?
Anyone tried it?
If it fits, curious how it compares on sound level? Feels like you would still get a lot of sound benefit with a glass back windows and bulk solid structure?

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry, we do not plan on re-designing the targa portion of the top. We are moving forward with accessories and upgrades for the current top.
🤔 Both replies from yesterday... Seems like a bit of disconnect here, but a proper solution that does not diminish occupancy or (majority of) cargo space, while providing quick availability to remount the targa... That is the requirement in the end, for those of us having an issue with the 1 piece targa. Everyone appreciates a creative solution and listening to customer needs!

Any ETA on when a solution rendering will be posted? I'm on the list and have my order window coming up soon... This will determine if I pull the trigger on your top or wait for another vendor's.
Sponsored