Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

with Anderson you pay the dealer and they procure the top from AC. Each dealer may have different policies, mine (Colorado Bronco Upfitters) asked for an upfront deposit with the balance paid upon installation (they did the install for me).
I paid roughly a 50% deposit but they were very flexible and I chose the 50 % so that I can get some of the top paid for as soon as I could and not have a $7,000 payment all at once.
As far as I know Anderson's top is manufactured in the USA, their lead time was about 24 weeks for me (ordered April 18th, delivered to Colorado Bronco Upfitters in late August, installed September 1st), but it may have gone up since then with more orders.
I am very happy with the product and my dealings with both AC who gave me timely updates on progress/delivery status when I called and the service from Colorado Bronco Upfitters.
do you utilize sirius sat radio? the Anderson website says that the top may interfere with that. I am assuming no more than any other top, but I thought i'd ask.
Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've noticed that difference in the slant/glass line too, and hoped it was just an optical illusion. Looking again at the photos on TOR's site, I think that's just the way it is though...
So, I've given this some more looks, and it doesn't really bother me now.
Watching the TOR video, it seems much less noticeable.
Looking at ADV photos on their site, their top seems to have the same thing going on, it's just that seam on theirs fools the eye more and makes it less noticeable.\
also, the ADV top rear window seems to have a bit of curve along the front edge as well.

TOR 1.png

TOR 2.png

ADV 1.png

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I've given this some more looks, and it doesn't really bother me now.
Watching the TOR video, it seems much less noticeable.
Looking at ADV photos on their site, their top seems to have the same thing going on, it's just that seam on theirs fools the eye more and makes it less noticeable.\
also, the ADV top rear window seems to have a bit of curve along the front edge as well.
The line for the ADV panel is basically identical to the TOR angle from the mold. Here is a picture of the TOR when the light hits it so you can see it.

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! IMG_8910

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The line for the ADV panel is basically identical to the TOR angle from the mold. Here is a picture of the TOR when the light hits it so you can see it.

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! IMG_8910
Thanks for that!
Congrats on getting your Top. What batch were you in?

Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for that!
Congrats on getting your Top. What batch were you in?
Not sure which batch but I was originally scheduled for shipping 1/15 but that customs delay set it back on week. Ending up shipping on the 25th and I could have had it less than 24 hrs later on the 26th but I didn't answer my phone so I had to wait till Monday. For reference I'm 400 miles away (about an 8 hr. drive).

ralexander1211

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Production is moving along VERY quickly ever since we tested, validated, and approved the prototype for production
My sympathies go out to anyone who jumped on this pre-order. "Very quick" =/= 14 months. Wow.

strick23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Stang GT/ 02 Lincoln LS/ 21 Bronco BL SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait what?! Is ADV actually shipping? We have verified customers getting the product correct?
Nope, people are receiving the TOR top shipments. We are now halfway through the estimated batch 1 shipping window with no confirmed shipments or updates from ADV.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait what?! Is ADV actually shipping? We have verified customers getting the product correct?
Hahaha, I've done this before. I thought this was the TOR thread as well.

Half the conversation has shifted to them in here anyways, so it's bound to happen.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! 1706799013188

Anyone order this one yet? I think it looks unique and amazing.
A few folks have - Looks too much like a wannabe Humvee, IMO. It does look like it has a good build quality though, just looking at the pictures. Just not my style.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 1st ADV tops were due August - September 2022.
:ROFLMAO: I remember thinking I was gonna have it for a big end of Sept. - early Oct '22 road trip through Idaho/Montana/Wyoming/Utah and being so disappointed. Then thinking spring or early summer '23 for sure no problem. Boys was the joke on me...actually all of us!

It's not that a soft top is that bad, worst parts for me were no roof rack for storage and toys and lack of security for valuable belongings. Finally got a hard top... just not an ADV.

Seems ADV has really left this chat for good.
Sponsored