First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t know why I’ve read every page of this thread or why I keep coming back. Anyone else have absolutely no dog in this fight but come back to this thread regularly to read updates? Just me?
#metoo
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont feel like going back throught the thread, but at one point wasn't the production number for TOR at 60 per month.
60 per month > 0 per year

nickyp1020

Badlands
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the hard top dudes are here so ill ask this here: Is the Anderson Composite hardtop just a clone of the OEM hard top with better quality materials? reason i ask is if i find a roof rack or a hard top hoist that fits the "oem" roof will it fit the Anderson Composite

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All the hard top dudes are here so ill ask this here: Is the Anderson Composite hardtop just a clone of the OEM hard top with better quality materials? reason i ask is if i find a roof rack or a hard top hoist that fits the "oem" roof will it fit the Anderson Composite
That is affirmative.

they are licensed to use the same design from Ford.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could not take it anymore and asked for a refund this morning. It has been more than painful for the past 25 months. I don't know which is worse; no top or the check is in the mail. We shall see when it gets here via USPS.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I could not take it anymore and asked for a refund this morning. It has been more than painful for the past 25 months. I don't know which is worse; no top or the check is in the mail. We shall see when it gets here via USPS.
Good move, nobody will ever see these tops. I can't believe that everyone here has not cancelled yet.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which batch were you in? I suppose now we can safely say that all batch delivery times that were promised have not been kept?

This is such a mess....

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would have been much faster with wire transfer. Got mine back up n 24 hours.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which batch were you in? I suppose now we can safely say that all batch delivery times that were promised have not been kept?

This is such a mess....
I was in Batch 1, Day 1. I was such a schmuck believing this top would be made and delivered.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was in Batch 1, Day 1. I was such a schmuck believing this top would be made and delivered.
Nah your not.

We all have a limit. My wife's was last June but I convinced her to hold out till end of October. Then right after that everyone got the notice they would be shipping in January and I kind of regretted it. Low and behold I had nothing to regret. In fact, I was able to jump in at the perfect time with Turn and got my hardtop in mid January anyhow. I have suggested it before, but it doesn't cost anything to get on the TOR wait list if anyone hasn't yet, no deposit, nada.

Also, I didn't feel comfortable myself giving them my banking info after all this fiasco so I requested a check. It showed up within two days I think, might have been next day so don't sweat that at all.

Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nah your not.

We all have a limit. My wife's was last June but I convinced her to hold out till end of October. Then right after that everyone got the notice they would be shipping in January and I kind of regretted it. Low and behold I had nothing to regret. In fact, I was able to jump in at the perfect time with Turn and got my hardtop in mid January anyhow. I have suggested it before, but it doesn't cost anything to get on the TOR wait list if anyone hasn't yet, no deposit, nada.

Also, I didn't feel comfortable myself giving them my banking info after all this fiasco so I requested a check. It showed up within two days I think, might have been next day so don't sweat that at all.
At this point they have lost all my trust in them as a company, that is why I asked for a hard check. They did not fight it and I think they can see the writing on the wall. This will sink them, and they will have to come back branded as a new name just like in the past.

Grey Pony

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 DRW Lariat2022 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ec2tcsu.jpg

YES, fits perfectly !

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had one of these ADV tops ordered and bailed (got a full refund). Ordered Anderson Composites top with 28 week lead time. It’s week 16 and they just called and let me know it has shipped. Communication has been amazing, 100% opposite as ADV who cannot get their shit together. Not sure how this forum allows them to even be listed on here as a sponsor.
I recently did the same. What date did you order your Anderson top?

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once again, it appears everyone's fully paid orders are probably funding all this marketing, new shop Broncos, and who knows what else all while not a single hardtop has been delivered. Not one.

I am so disgusted for the holdouts on here that I couldn't stomach watching the install/self construction video after minute one. Someone said you have to install the headliner yourself?!?! That is the craziest most ridiculous ask any company could dream up. If it is anything more than bolting on the sides and rear window you all should run and run away fast. Install your own headliner what a crock. Most expensive hardtop, unending wait, twice the going shipping rate, and they literally hand you a box of parts. You holdouts are crazy at this point.
your posts helped convince me to bail a month or so ago and order Anderson. at that point, the self install of every handle, bolt, guide, etc pushed me over the edge. Now they want you to install the wiper yourself? the headliner yourself? what are people actually paying for? So glad I bailed on this!

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We all love a good magic trick. “Poof” your money has moved to another LLC.
someone should have the CA AG investigate this ponzi scheme. He's bringing in money from new orders to pay the refunds of old orders.
Sponsored