Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure if this question has already been answered or not, but something that I have been thinking about are the advanced safety features (evasive steering, forward sensing etc). Will we be able to turn those off while offroading? My only experience with those advanced features are with my Armada (which we do not take offroading) and every time something gets close to the vehicle, alarms start going off or it starts breaking. I would hate for those alarms to start going off because it detected a little bit of brush in my blindspot or start braking on me when it detects a low hanging tree limb.
Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure if this question has already been answered or not, but something that I have been thinking about are the advanced safety features (evasive steering, forward sensing etc). Will we be able to turn those off while offroading? My only experience with those advanced features are with my Armada (which we do not take offroading) and every time something gets close to the vehicle, alarms start going off or it starts breaking. I would hate for those alarms to start going off because it detected a little bit of brush in my blindspot or start braking on me when it detects a low hanging tree limb.
Unless something has changed, all of the automatic safety settings should be able to be disabled or adjusted by scrolling through some menus. Some setting may even be automatically disabled when you select certain GOAT modes.