OP

jpcsoccer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
i know that right now i drive a subaru with a standard system and my wife drives a subaru with the premium system and the difference is HUGE. I am a music fanatic and i hear things in my wife's vehicle that i have never heard in some songs. so the premium audio was crucial to me.

and MTAP... no worries, pal!

Advertisement

mikeheel

Outer Banks
First Name
MIke
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek, Subaru Ascent, BMW K1600B
Clubs

As everyone else has said, the only trim with all the listed features is Badlands.

Note, the marine-grade vinyl seats are manual seats, not power seats. If he or she wants power seats, they have to add leather, which is no longer as water resistant and adds carpeting.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
really was for a friend... i don't care about the sasquatch... i went outer banks, lux. my buddy has different requirements
I was using "you" generically there to mean you, him or anyone in the same situation. :)

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
For what it is worth, I think even the base system is put together by B&O (Harman), but they reserve the branding for the upscale system in each model.
I don't think the base stereo is a B&O of any kind. First, that's not how Ford has done things in the past. As well, Ford would save money using a lower-end, mainstream brand on the base model vs. any possible "low end B&O". Keep in mind that less than $10 per unit translates to more than one million dollars annually.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
As everyone else has said, the only trim with all the listed features is Badlands.

Note, the marine-grade vinyl seats are manual seats, not power seats. If he or she wants power seats, they have to add leather, which is no longer as water resistant and adds carpeting.
OP didn't say two-door or four-door, but the two-door doesn't even get the power seat with the leather upgrade. I'm wondering if that will change in future model years. It was one of the reasons I didn't check the leather upgrade option box.

Used2jeep

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

TripleB

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC AT4 6.2L, 2019 Santa Cruz Blur
Your locked into Badlands Lux. Solid build.

Advertisement

Advertisement