Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After being a reservation holder from 07/27/20 my Bronco Bandlands Lux, SAS, hitch,MIC came home with me!!!! Two and a half years later I finally got it, and it’s incredible!!! Impressed with everything this Bronco has. The MGV is awesome. I thought it would be hard and feel like a boat interior but I was wrong. Its very soft and comfy. Pictures and videos don't capture what it really looks like. The ride is soft and eats up bumps. I was waiting to be disappointed by the hard top and the sound system. It's wayyyyyyyyy quieter than I thought it was going to be. I do not know why that seems to be an issue. We already took the roof off on day one! Easy and you really do not get a ton of wind in the cabin. B&O sounds system is plenty for me. Sounds great. Doesn't have deep bass but very loud. Already took it to a field to try out trail turn assist. Super cool. So impressed so far, has exceeded my expectations. I know everyone says it is worth the wait but it truly is! The build date and shipping date where interesting (If anyone wants to know Ill share). And a question for everyone: What are must have accessories and what is your favorite accessory? I can not wait to start building this rig! First order will be stepsides, Kids and wife having a time climbing in. Thanks!!!

6F616779-51D7-4A4A-8FC2-75204A2BEC0E.jpeg

A98D1A1A-5F59-47B5-ADC9-7CF06A7E5DC7.jpeg

EF9DBAE2-B3BB-4225-891E-7D9652E84DDC.jpeg

D1EAF365-2FAD-45BA-B3C5-20091AEA65F6.png
Sponsored

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice ride. Congrats.

One of my first accessories, and one I like very much for the peace of mind it brings, was clear ppf sill plates. With the wife and kids situation you describe, I suggest you do something similar.

OP
OP

golfermurray16

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice ride. Congrats.

One of my first accessories, and one I like very much for the peace of mind it brings, was clear ppf sill plates. With the wife and kids situation you describe, I suggest you do something similar.
Ok. Cool. Thanks. Those for sure and a screen protector are first order of business.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After being a reservation holder from 07/27/20 my Bronco Bandlands Lux, SAS, hitch,MIC came home with me!!!! Two and a half years later I finally got it, and it’s incredible!!! Impressed with everything this Bronco has. The MGV is awesome. I thought it would be hard and feel like a boat interior but I was wrong. Its very soft and comfy. Pictures and videos don't capture what it really looks like. The ride is soft and eats up bumps. I was waiting to be disappointed by the hard top and the sound system. It's wayyyyyyyyy quieter than I thought it was going to be. I do not know why that seems to be an issue. We already took the roof off on day one! Easy and you really do not get a ton of wind in the cabin. B&O sounds system is plenty for me. Sounds great. Doesn't have deep bass but very loud. Already took it to a field to try out trail turn assist. Super cool. So impressed so far, has exceeded my expectations. I know everyone says it is worth the wait but it truly is! The build date and shipping date where interesting (If anyone wants to know Ill share). And a question for everyone: What are must have accessories and what is your favorite accessory? I can not wait to start building this rig! First order will be stepsides, Kids and wife having a time climbing in. Thanks!!!

6F616779-51D7-4A4A-8FC2-75204A2BEC0E.jpeg

A98D1A1A-5F59-47B5-ADC9-7CF06A7E5DC7.jpeg

EF9DBAE2-B3BB-4225-891E-7D9652E84DDC.jpeg

D1EAF365-2FAD-45BA-B3C5-20091AEA65F6.png
Nice ride Nathan. Welcome to the jungle. Prepare for the fun & games! Check out IAG EZ Step.

Sponsored

JBsabre

Badlands
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on your new rig! My Badlands was delivered on September but I've been overseas since September. I just got back home this week and have been able to enjoy it for the first time.

Like you I'm extremely happy with it! After living on these forums for the last two years I honestly expected that the interior quality would be bad and the sound system would be shit and everything would be terrible. The only issue I have is the driver side rear window sticks but there are solutions posted here I'm working through. I've loved everything about my Bronco!

Congrats, I'm stoked for you!

Vern

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2006 F250, Ford 2023 Bronco Badsquatch w/ Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!!! Agree with everything you said. I was prepared after reading the forum for the top to be noisy and the B & O system to not be good enough. Neither has been a problem I have been completely satisfied. I had a bunch of little trim items ready to install but the first thing I had to order and install were steps (my wife is only 4' 11"). I put on the IAG steps and they work well. Install quickly and easily and are well built. Looking at their full length version I think it may add protection from rocks thrown by the tires and it looks like it would add protection from car doors and baskets in parking lots.
Ford Bronco After 2.5 years, I got my Bandlands!!!! PXL_20221222_154240910

Ford Bronco After 2.5 years, I got my Bandlands!!!! PXL_20221229_201609755

OP
OP

golfermurray16

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on your new rig! My Badlands was delivered on September but I've been overseas since September. I just got back home this week and have been able to enjoy it for the first time.

Like you I'm extremely happy with it! After living on these forums for the last two years I honestly expected that the interior quality would be bad and the sound system would be shit and everything would be terrible. The only issue I have is the driver side rear window sticks but there are solutions posted here I'm working through. I've loved everything about my Bronco!

Congrats, I'm stoked for you!
Thanks!!! I’m so excited. You nailed it. I checked this for him multiple times a day to try to learn as much as I can. And I will say the bronco is better than I thought it would be.

jbellousux

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! Awesome rig. I recommend IAG steps and front mudflaps. Both are reasonably priced.
Ford Bronco After 2.5 years, I got my Bandlands!!!! AB77C18F-6D20-4340-B47A-160EDE7AA67A

Sponsored
OP
OP

golfermurray16

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!!! Agree with everything you said. I was prepared after reading the forum for the top to be noisy and the B & O system to not be good enough. Neither has been a problem I have been completely satisfied. I had a bunch of little trim items ready to install but the first thing I had to order and install were steps (my wife is only 4' 11"). I put on the IAG steps and they work well. Install quickly and easily and are well built. Looking at their full length version I think it may add protection from rocks thrown by the tires and it looks like it would add protection from car doors and baskets in parking lots.
Ford Bronco After 2.5 years, I got my Bandlands!!!! AB77C18F-6D20-4340-B47A-160EDE7AA67A

That’s good lookn!!!

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool. Bolt straight on to the factory rock rails?

Yes, with a set screw. Very solid. Easy to mount and take off when needed.