First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
congrats,enjoy that feeling for a while b4 upgrading anything. I made mistake of changing things right away without feeling things out first. More and more accessories are becoming available. Better ones.
Sponsored

Cygnusx1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayenne; Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are going to wheel it, I would recommend skids for the tranny, rear shock mounts and two crossmembers. I have the Asfir ones. That are good. There are many others as well. I assume the 4 door comes with a gas tank skid. If not, get one.

BBJ BRONCO IV

Badlands
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! the Bronco just gets better as you get to know it. Bug deflector was a must for me. Makes a big difference. Know that those tires will throw gravel. I out on paint protection on the rockers and Zroadz step/sliders. They protect the body well and give a bit of a step. I want to get rock slide engineering deployable steps but haven’t pulled the trigger on those. Zroadz look To be a bit wider for better gravel coverage.

OP
OP

golfermurray16

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! the Bronco just gets better as you get to know it. Bug deflector was a must for me. Makes a big difference. Know that those tires will throw gravel. I out on paint protection on the rockers and Zroadz step/sliders. They protect the body well and give a bit of a step. I want to get rock slide engineering deployable steps but haven’t pulled the trigger on those. Zroadz look To be a bit wider for better gravel coverage.
Coming out of the dealership we where slinging rocks.

Sponsored

JLC64UK

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 21 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Schedule your trip to one of the Bronco off-roadeo locations and learn all about what that rig can really do. I did Texas back in October and you will be blown away by all that you learn and do there.

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! The badlands is the best. Not sure if you plan to take it off-road but I was caught off guard at how easy obstacles I used to think were hard with my Tacoma were with the Bronco. Night and day. I have a non-sas high package and LOVE it. I just smile (as does everyone else) while driving now. Super fun ride.

CFBB2803-7327-49FC-8328-D142C12EE028.jpeg

OP
OP

golfermurray16

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Schedule your trip to one of the Bronco off-roadeo locations and learn all about what that rig can really do. I did Texas back in October and you will be blown away by all that you learn and do there.
I tried to squeeze that in last year as we visited friends in Texas but couldn’t make it work. Definitely would love to do it.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks great- Good luck
With golfermurray16 name, guess you're here in the Low Country.

OP
OP

golfermurray16

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! The badlands is the best. Not sure if you plan to take it off-road but I was caught off guard at how easy obstacles I used to think were hard with my Tacoma were with the Bronco. Night and day. I have a non-sas high package and LOVE it. I just smile (as does everyone else) while driving now. Super fun ride.

Ford Bronco After 2.5 years, I got my Bandlands!!!! CFBB2803-7327-49FC-8328-D142C12EE028
Definitely getting this thing dirty

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations 2.5 years who would of thought it would take that long.

Just waiting for the 25 years mark to be hit, oh dame I be dead by then.

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Recommend a Ford performance Tune, I had the dealer install it a number of weeks ago and really enjoy the extra punch and response.
Modify as you want-and make it your own and don't worry about what anyone else says about your Bronco...Go get it dirty and have at it on the trail.

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my removable drop steps from the factory. White must be the key. My other color options either got phased out or made no progress on the production list. Shortly after switching to white I got bumped to MY23 and then a Nov build date that of course got bumped to Dec. Only thing I bought before my OJ White arrived was a decal for the raised hood and rubber trays cut to fit the dash. Gonna use up the surplus of pass points to get splash guards and bug deflector. I did buy the Oracle side mirror ditch lights due to the tremendous savings from this forum and combo gift card deals they had at X-mas. They ship next month. Will be adding Redline Max lift hood struts and a light of sorts for rear cargo area. Thinking about diy ppf on the lower doors and hood area under the bug deflector since it is stick on. Trail site delete with turn signal and bolt on pre- runner brush bar maybe. Wanna hit the sand dunes so I will also need an air compressor, flag pole and a flag more visible than the one Ford sent. Congrats on your Bronco! Sounds like we are very fortunate to get this trim in a 2023 model, thus a collector’s item in the making.

2E7D915C-CEC3-4DA7-AFB0-2AC025CBB9C7.jpeg

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After being a reservation holder from 07/27/20 my Bronco Bandlands Lux, SAS, hitch,MIC came home with me!!!! Two and a half years later I finally got it, and it’s incredible!!! Impressed with everything this Bronco has. The MGV is awesome. I thought it would be hard and feel like a boat interior but I was wrong. Its very soft and comfy. Pictures and videos don't capture what it really looks like. The ride is soft and eats up bumps. I was waiting to be disappointed by the hard top and the sound system. It's wayyyyyyyyy quieter than I thought it was going to be. I do not know why that seems to be an issue. We already took the roof off on day one! Easy and you really do not get a ton of wind in the cabin. B&O sounds system is plenty for me. Sounds great. Doesn't have deep bass but very loud. Already took it to a field to try out trail turn assist. Super cool. So impressed so far, has exceeded my expectations. I know everyone says it is worth the wait but it truly is! The build date and shipping date where interesting (If anyone wants to know Ill share). And a question for everyone: What are must have accessories and what is your favorite accessory? I can not wait to start building this rig! First order will be stepsides, Kids and wife having a time climbing in. Thanks!!!

Ford Bronco After 2.5 years, I got my Bandlands!!!! 2E7D915C-CEC3-4DA7-AFB0-2AC025CBB9C7

Ford Bronco After 2.5 years, I got my Bandlands!!!! 2E7D915C-CEC3-4DA7-AFB0-2AC025CBB9C7

Congrats!