First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations. It’s going to be fun. I went full length IAG steps. Figured I would mention them as others did. They do not change ground clearance either.

2FA9AF8D-542F-4830-A374-FB92E8E070BE.jpeg

D1C8C70E-F502-41DA-8E43-3D8C8E751C49.jpeg

2DCE343D-61A0-4FF1-858F-7E2FE1FEE4DA.jpeg

OP
OP

golfermurray16

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my removable drop steps from the factory. White must be the key. My other color options either got phased out or made no progress on the production list. Shortly after switching to white I got bumped to MY23 and then a Nov build date that of course got bumped to Dec. Only thing I bought before my OJ White arrived was a decal for the raised hood and rubber trays cut to fit the dash. Gonna use up the surplus of pass points to get splash guards and bug deflector. I did buy the Oracle side mirror ditch lights due to the tremendous savings from this forum and combo gift card deals they had at X-mas. They ship next month. Will be adding Redline Max lift hood struts and a light of sorts for rear cargo area. Thinking about diy ppf on the lower doors and hood area under the bug deflector since it is stick on. Trail site delete with turn signal and bolt on pre- runner brush bar maybe. Wanna hit the sand dunes so I will also need an air compressor, flag pole and a flag more visible than the one Ford sent. Congrats on your Bronco! Sounds like we are very fortunate to get this trim in a 2023 model, thus a collector’s item in the making.

Ford Bronco After 2.5 years, I got my Bandlands!!!! 2DCE343D-61A0-4FF1-858F-7E2FE1FEE4DA
That’s a good looking Bronco. Very familiar build. 🤣. I never got a picture of my bronco. It showed up as built. Then surprise, it’s at the dealer.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After being a reservation holder from 07/27/20 my Bronco Bandlands Lux, SAS, hitch,MIC came home with me!!!! Two and a half years later I finally got it, and it’s incredible!!! Impressed with everything this Bronco has. The MGV is awesome. I thought it would be hard and feel like a boat interior but I was wrong. Its very soft and comfy. Pictures and videos don't capture what it really looks like. The ride is soft and eats up bumps. I was waiting to be disappointed by the hard top and the sound system. It's wayyyyyyyyy quieter than I thought it was going to be. I do not know why that seems to be an issue. We already took the roof off on day one! Easy and you really do not get a ton of wind in the cabin. B&O sounds system is plenty for me. Sounds great. Doesn't have deep bass but very loud. Already took it to a field to try out trail turn assist. Super cool. So impressed so far, has exceeded my expectations. I know everyone says it is worth the wait but it truly is! The build date and shipping date where interesting (If anyone wants to know Ill share). And a question for everyone: What are must have accessories and what is your favorite accessory? I can not wait to start building this rig! First order will be stepsides, Kids and wife having a time climbing in. Thanks!!!

6F616779-51D7-4A4A-8FC2-75204A2BEC0E.jpeg

A98D1A1A-5F59-47B5-ADC9-7CF06A7E5DC7.jpeg

EF9DBAE2-B3BB-4225-891E-7D9652E84DDC.jpeg

D1EAF365-2FAD-45BA-B3C5-20091AEA65F6.png
Just enjoy it. Don’t worry about “building it”, they are good out of the box….other than small details like IAG rear lift struts, good mats, etc.

Sponsored

Badland-Mansquatch-ATX

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL, Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the IAG steps as well and recommend them. The most useful mod has been the ARB twin compressor on-board with the under hood brace. I bought a two-tire Milton 550 inflator that you can set to desired PSI and some quick deflators from iCheck. That combo has been really nice on the trail! The Ford tailgate table has been used a LOT for tailgating and lunch off-road. Almost forgot the IAG rear soft top struts are very useful.

Last edited:

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! White n Black is the most rugged colour! Its mod time. Many mods to have for this machine, both inside and out. Large and small. Cheap and expensive! it never stops. Just enjoy it and do what you do it in it.

So now, let the mods.....BEGIN!!!
Sponsored