Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

so I did a big no-no... i went to the SPORT B&P just to check it out. Only took a few minutes until I felt like I was hit over the head with a brick...

What do you mean I can only get 1 interior color choice?

Please tell me that each trim does not lock you into a specific Interior color? I was forced to pick between dark on dark even darker on darker... and then when I add the one and only package that makes that trim, I get locked into only 1 interior color and its poo brown on black...wtf ford?

I'm not freaking out because that was the Sport, but I sure hope I don't have to give up all my bronco build dreams and go with an undesirable trim just because they can't figure out how to put different color seats in.
Yeah. you have such a beautiful vehicle and the interior is just blahhh.
Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

speaking of interior colours. will we be able to choose what accent colour for areas around the vents, grab handles, etc? or is the colour tied to the colour of the interior?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

speaking of interior colours. will we be able to choose what accent colour for areas around the vents, grab handles, etc? or is the colour tied to the colour of the interior?
It seems to be tied to the trim. Yellow for Badlands, Blue for Black Diamond, etc.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The trim sets the colors in the dash and accents. For example the WT has a greenish dash. For some exterior colors, it would look horrible. You can cover seats but you are stuck with the ugly dash. I hope there are better options based on the exterior color. I prefer light color interior and i I currently have tan leather seats that has held up very well and looks nice. I hate black interior.
Not sure where it states WT has a green dash. No where would be my guess

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure where it states WT has a green dash. No where would be my guess
He's probably thinking of the Badlands. In the hacked B&P pictures it appears to be green, but in the actual pictures from the ride along, it looks gray.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Blue man group calling Ford on blue interior over kill.
200 (4).gif

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I know some Lincolns offer blue, but can't think of any Fords other than the 18 F-150 Limited. :unsure:
The new 2021 F150 limited is getting Admiral blue interior. ( I think Admiral Blue is another name for Navy Pier). Ford must of received a huge discount on blue leather that nobody wanted. I'm pretty sure blue interior went out of style in the early 80's along with the Village People. Lol
Ford Bronco After all the deliberation, the Interior Color is the real concern tenor (11)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The new 2021 F150 limited is getting Admiral blue interior. ( I think Admiral Blue is another name for Navy Pier). Ford must of received a huge discount on blue leather that nobody wanted. I'm pretty sure blue interior went out of style in the early 80's along with the Village People. Lol
Ford Bronco After all the deliberation, the Interior Color is the real concern tenor (11)
The 21 Limited blue appears much darker than Navy Pier. It actually looks near black to me.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The 21 Limited blue appears much darker than Navy Pier. It actually looks near black to me.
Depends on pic. Not sure if its the same as Navy Pier, but definitely to blue for my taste.
I believe with the F-150 Limited you have a choice between Admiral Blue or Saddle King Ranch. My biggest beef with the First Edition Bronco is no choice, just Navy pier. I get some folks will probably love the blue interior and I'm really happy for them. But for the folks that don't like it, we would prefer another option. When your spending over $60k on a vehicle, just makes perfect sense to offer a couple interior color options for that buyer.
Ford Bronco After all the deliberation, the Interior Color is the real concern 20200816_043706

Last edited:

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You guys are funny. I’ve had black leather interior in my trucks for 20 years in what we call the armpit of hell here. That’s what remote start is for, take the edge off! Wife’s white leather isn’t fun to sit on this time of year either. Give me black leather in my FE, if I’m stuck with that fugly blue, fully loaded wildtrack it is. Wait, does the wildtrack get black leather?....

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OMG! You can put some shag carpet on the top of that dash, hang a pineapple pizza squish toy from the rear view mirror and rock that bad boy. Who wants some?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Love the old school blue interiors.