Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If Admiral Blue is another name for Navy Pier, I'll take a hard pass with that cherry on top. Lol.
Just give me that King Ranch interior and I'll be one happy camper
The blue on the F-150 Limited appears very dark. It's only the trim and most of it is the slate color. With black exterior, I think that would look pretty nice.
Sponsored

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe this will be helpful. Here are the Exterior/interior color options for 2021 Bronco Sport as well as the new F150.
Bronco Sport.PNG

F150 Interior Color Options.PNG

oh no. please don't let the base cloth and inside trim work, look and be so bad you have no choice to move up. The horror of the cheap 80's cloth ala ford festiva pervades my thought

Last edited:

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here is the outer banks in roast/black - from the “outer banks fishing guide accessories” thread Thursday:

BD4095EC-6C99-4862-BD01-EAEA24948453.png
Thank you! Yes, I did note Black/Roast leather on the OB Fishing Guide concept. (Like probably most of us I poured over everything that came out of the ride-along. :) ) Honestly looks pretty good. But Black/Roast and Navy Pier are the only OB choices, cloth or leather? Personally I won't be certain of anything until Ford officially releases info. Then I can be either relieved, or incredulous (light interiors on only one model in the line-up?) Come on, Build & Price . . .

Sponsored

JW55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just looked and it is 82 degrees in Detroit right now. I suppose a dark interior and black/gray top would be fine there. A quick look at the temps in my world shows why a saddle/tan or light gray interior and a white top is preferable. I'm not buying a vehicle with a dark interior - I already made that mistake once, never again. It's not just the seats that heat up, it is the entire interior and it takes forever to cool down even with the AC on full blast. I'm guessing something light will be available, surely they have researched it a bit.

Ford Bronco After all the deliberation, the Interior Color is the real concern tem

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just looked and it is 82 degrees in Detroit right now. I suppose a dark interior and black/gray top would be fine there. A quick look at the temps in my world shows why a saddle/tan or light gray interior and a white top is preferable. I'm not buying a vehicle with a dark interior - I already made that mistake once, never again. It's not just the seats that heat up, it is the entire interior and it takes forever to cool down even with the AC on full blast. I'm guessing something light will be available, surely they have researched it a bit.

Ford Bronco After all the deliberation, the Interior Color is the real concern tem
I just like the way a black interior looks and willing to put up with a few minutes of too warm to have it. Here in Phoenix, it's currently 113 degrees.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah it almost sounds like the OB is the only one with a chance of light cloth... but I'm going to end up with a WT most likely and may have to suck up brown and black...we'll see in the next 2 weeks right? (B&p)

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've owned about 30-40 cars in my life, some new. And I remember distinctly the number of cars/trucks/ SUV's that I did not choose due to interior color. Zero.
Maybe that's why you have gone through so many vehicles, never got what you really wanted to be able to keep it :p

vrasmussen

Badlands
First Name
Vee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The trim sets the colors in the dash and accents. For example the WT has a greenish dash. For some exterior colors, it would look horrible. You can cover seats but you are stuck with the ugly dash. I hope there are better options based on the exterior color. I prefer light color interior and i I currently have tan leather seats that has held up very well and looks nice. I hate black interior.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry, Just not my cup of tea. I'm sure alot of folks will like it.
Is it the blue oval sign that prompts Ford to use so many blue interiors in their vehicles. I haven't owned a Ford in years but seems like other Brands aren't that big on blue interiors. According to the polls taken on this site, it doesn't look like many other folks prefer the blue either.

Last edited:

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Grey would be nice. Like someone mentioned I cannot wait for the "builder" to be active. I have a feeling that majority of options, etc. are already set in stone, but I have a feeling Ford maybe making some last minute tweaks before it is released. We can only hope so.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry, Just not my cup of tea. I'm sure alot of folks will like it.
Is it the blue oval sign that prompts Ford to use so many blue interiors in their vehicles. I haven't owned a Ford in years but seems like other Brand aren't that big on blue interiors. According to the polls taken on this site, it doesn't look like many other folks prefer the blue either.
I know some Lincolns offer blue, but can't think of any Fords other than the 18 F-150 Limited. :unsure:

zeak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU wrangler, BMW 3 series
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's one thing to wait for your dark interior to cool down when the top is on. But if you are excited about this car's topless driving experience, a dark interior will be undesirable. Would just stick with my wrangler until things change.
Sponsored