toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
this really looks like it would be the wildtrak interior. the trim details look like what would fit in a higher end package like the wildtrak.
Ford agrees, it’s why they showed that interior in the prototype - best foot forward and all of that. They are just not going to put it into regular production for you.
Sponsored

Dr.Z

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So are you going with cloth? It seems like a solid option for Arizona... I just want them to be legit. I like the vinyl idea then maybe throw a cover on them to keep them cooler for the summer? Cloth... less $, more for other options.
me hats your thoughts process ?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even in the really expensive cars it seems everyone picks black. I've struggled to get any color other than black, hopefully it won't be so hard with this. I'm actually excited about a cloth interior that wont be so hot.
I don't know if dealers only get black interiors because that's what people want, or if people get black interiors because that's all dealers order.

I feel the same about silver, white, and black vehicles.

It's a self-perpetuating cycle.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I blame the rise in leather seats. All of a sudden, everything had to have black leather in it and the rest of the interior followed suit.
So you are saying leather is the Gray/Silver/White/Black of the interior world.

Make sense. No one ever got fired for saying "no" to a good idea - but plenty have been fired for saying "yes" to a bad idea.

tgunn_ocs

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe this will be helpful. Here are the Exterior/interior color options for 2021 Bronco Sport as well as the new F150.
Ford Bronco After all the deliberation, the Interior Color is the real concern Bronco Sport.PNG

Ford Bronco After all the deliberation, the Interior Color is the real concern F150 Interior Color Options.PNG

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here are the Exterior/interior color options for 2021 Bronco Sport as well as the new F150.
"A rose by any other name" --- most of this crap is black, no matter what fancy name you want to give it

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Help please. Why do we think Wildtrak has a different set of standard and optional Interiors than what’s available on Outer Banks? As I look over specs the Wildtrak is a V6 Outer Banks with Sasquatch and a different set of GOAT modes. Interior descriptions are the same. (Likewise Badlands and Black Diamond interior the same). I’ve looked at all official Ford info and don’t see it. Thanks.

edited to add “V6” as standard for Wildtrak

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So you are saying leather is the Gray/Silver/White/Black of the interior world.

Make sense. No one ever got fired for saying "no" to a good idea - but plenty have been fired for saying "yes" to a bad idea.
Ford Bronco After all the deliberation, the Interior Color is the real concern 1597511341629

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Help please. Why do we think Wildtrak has a different set of standard and optional Interiors than what’s available on Outer Banks? As I look over specs the Wildtrak is a V6 Outer Banks with Sasquatch and a different set of GOAT modes. Interior descriptions are the same. (Likewise Badlands and Black Diamond interior the same). I’ve looked at all official Ford info and don’t see it. Thanks.

edited to add “V6” as standard for Wildtrak
From the leaked configuration options, I presume. For example, according to the leak, WildTrak has medium sandstone leather trimmed vinyl, whereas OuterBamks has Navy Pier or Ebony/Roast

Download the spreadsheet by clicking on the attachment below.Bronco6G 2021 Bronco Build & Price Planner - v2b North7 - Chrome_Pony.xlsx
Ford Bronco After all the deliberation, the Interior Color is the real concern 2CAB22A2-94F6-4DFF-934A-1C56DC3753FF

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've owned about 30-40 cars in my life, some new. And I remember distinctly the number of cars/trucks/ SUV's that I did not choose due to interior color. Zero.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, consider seats covers or wait for the right interior. But for the love of God...nothing has been announced.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SoCal here. The heat doesn’t bother me lol so I’m fine with black. I just hope we can get some Area 51 highlights like on the Bronco Sport (BRONCO lettering on dash, stitching, grab handles, etc)

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But for the love of God...nothing has been announced.
Right? Either the leaks we saw early are set in stone and that's it.... Or there are more we don't know about.

Everyone just relax until all the info is out. Then the whining, complaining, and chair-throwing can start in earnest.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What you may be missing (and maybe to a degree Ford may be missing) is that some of us older customers are buying the Bronco because of the nostalgia it brings us from trucks of our childhood. I get that this thing is a serious off road vehicle and I love that. But to some of us it's also a nod to our past. And to that end things like color and comfort matter. I don't want to retract from the off-road capabilities this thing brings. But I wish Ford would focus on the nostalgia angle a little more. Watching a bunch of rock crawler videos and pics aren't doing it for me anymore. Just my opinion.
I get that as a person who father had a bronco some of my fondest memories are riding down country gravel roads or out in the pasture checking fence posts so yes I get the nostalgia, but I disagree I think Ford nailed it on its design and it’s a testament to the old Bronco. I’m just saying for me and my purposes I don’t care about the interior as long as I can clean it out easy, you care and that is cool..

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This entire thread is based on the colors for the sport which btw is not a convertible. Can we just calm down until the online configurator goes live so we can what see the actual bronco interior colors. Please?
Sponsored