James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone heard anything official for an aftermarket hardtop? I don't think I've seen anything and the search function didn't turn up anything note worthy.
Sponsored

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same. I'm hoping Ford gets it together and offers the factory top by next winter. The aftermarket tops I have seen make me cringe at the looks and the prices. Some I have seen hover around 10k šŸ˜¬.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going to order a MIC thru accessories, who the heck knows when.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It wonā€™t be for a long time. Canā€™t even meet production demand.

Sponsored

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out to Patriots Hardtops sales department. They emailed me back telling me they are in the development stage of a top similar to this one for the BroncoThey are expecting it to be ready for production sometime in the 2nd quarter of 2022. I love the look of this one. Fingers crossed.
Other than that I have no info on how to source a hard top or who will be first to market. Iā€™m pretty sure I will not be purchasing a hard top from Ford.

4D29CFC3-02CF-4132-82DC-B16AF98A9FBF.png

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reached out to Patriots Hardtops sales department. They emailed me back telling me they are in the development stage of a top similar to this one for the BroncoThey are expecting it to be ready for production sometime in the 2nd quarter of 2022. I love the look of this one. Fingers crossed.
Other than that I have no info on how to source a hard top or who will be first to market. Iā€™m pretty sure I will not be purchasing a hard top from Ford.

Ford Bronco Aftermarket Hardtop? 4D29CFC3-02CF-4132-82DC-B16AF98A9FBF
Look like an old defender with that raised top. I do like the glass panels though.

LatinoComedian

Badlands
First Name
Adolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge, 2021 Mustang Mach-e First Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4D29CFC3-02CF-4132-82DC-B16AF98A9FBF.png
I want to hate it but I am curious to see how it would look on a Bronco.

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to hate it but I am curious to see how it would look on a Bronco.
Iā€™m not going to lift my 4dr badlands. Iā€™ll most likely keep it virtually stock for long as I own it. Iā€™m sure this top will be 4K + I think it will look pretty cool. Not bad ass ā€œlook at meā€ cool. Kinda an older man cool.
I donā€™t know. Me like.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone heard anything official for an aftermarket hardtop? I don't think I've seen anything and the search function didn't turn up anything note worthy.
The reason search didn't turn up anything note worthy is there is nothing worthy to note. Nobody makes an actual product we can buy as of right now, it's all 3d renders and digital mock-ups.

Sponsored

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Aftermarket Hardtop? pano to

This is a rendering that they've released of what they think the Bronco version of their top will look like. So far, of all the hard top options that appear to be in the works, this is the one that most appeals to me.

Ford Bronco Aftermarket Hardtop? 1638729253385

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone ought to make an aftermarket top with an integrated tent, slimline and not bulky. Something like this, but "built in" and always at the ready. Not for everyone, but for those of us who are into camping and don't care about removing roof panels.

RTT 1.jpg

rtt 3.jpg

rtt 2.jpg

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Went by the local dealer yesterday, and asked the parts department to look up the cost of a replacement 4 door MIC hard top. They came back with a sheet that included all accessories and it was $16K......the front panels alone were 2400 each , and the main top 4600. I said, "so the $695 option, is 16K if not a factory install"? they agreed, I just shook my head, laughed turned around and walked out...

WPS-GHG!

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Rebel, 2021 BD Sas Mid 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think there was a thread talking about a jeep place in Miami that was selling a fiberglass fast-back hard top. But they were listing it at about $10k, so everyone in the thread was pretty much laughing at it.
Sponsored