First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, + M.Benz
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can anyone tell us what an Aftermarket Tow Pkg may cost - I now there is No Wiring to the Back,
My Dealer said 700.00 , as it took 2-3 hrs and needed a convertor of some sort, Advise and Thanks, Coyote
Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can anyone tell us what an Aftermarket Tow Pkg may cost - I now there is No Wiring to the Back,
My Dealer said 700.00 , as it took 2-3 hrs and needed a convertor of some sort, Advise and Thanks, Coyote
There is a big thread on this already, the wiring and hitch will set you back about $200 and you can install it yourself. If you are not comfortable with installing it yourself I'm sure if you shopped around you could get it installed for less than another couple hundred.

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOL My dealer said $1100 and it would take about 5 hours. Although I took the tow package off in hopes of getting my Bronco scheduled earlier I may install this one myself: . As I don't need any wiring as all I will use it for is to connect a basket to carry coolers and such when camping.

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can be done pretty cheap if you want to go basic.
I ordered SVC rear bumper with tow hitch for about $1,600. Would need to add wiring, but I don't plan to tow since the Bronco isn't really meant for it.
Sponsored