First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got trico…about $25 each…they seem better than stock…
Sponsored

Boostedblues

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2011 F-250, 2004 Ranger 2016 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good information, I'll go with the Bosch icons. Where did you get them- on line only?

Why such an intricate design on the darn wipers? Wipers have been around forever. Another way Ford wants you to go the dealer and pay $100 for wipers. Or are all the wipers for it $100 LOL.......
You can get them at any parts store. They were about $30 per blade. As for the design I don't know why they stick with simple.

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Kickstarter campaign is over, but I’m giving these a try.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can get them at any parts store. They were about $30 per blade. As for the design I don't know why they stick with simple.
The parts stores- Advanced Auto Parts, Autozone I think way over charge for wipers. It's like they have built in price to install them for you. They are much cheaper at Wal-Mart if they have them. Rock Auto has wipers for amazing prices..........with a big but.......I bought wipers from Rock Auto for my past 2019 VW Jetta. I reviewed the terminology very carefully in the description before I placed the order to be sure they would fit. When I got them, they clearly did not fit, none of the adapters were anywhere close to fitting. Rock Auto would only take them back for 1/2 the initial cost as the description was correct for the vehicle. They would not acknowledge even reviewing the description or fit for the car. So wipers in the future I prefer to buy locally where I can try them and return them if they do not fit. Or use the part number as some of you have provided that do fit and order them on line.

Boostedblues

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2011 F-250, 2004 Ranger 2016 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The parts stores- Advanced Auto Parts, Autozone I think way over charge for wipers. It's like they have built in price to install them for you. They are much cheaper at Wal-Mart if they have them. Rock Auto has wipers for amazing prices..........with a big but.......I bought wipers from Rock Auto for my past 2019 VW Jetta. I reviewed the terminology very carefully in the description before I placed the order to be sure they would fit. When I got them, they clearly did not fit, none of the adapters were anywhere close to fitting. Rock Auto would only take them back for 1/2 the initial cost as the description was correct for the vehicle. They would not acknowledge even reviewing the description or fit for the car. So wipers in the future I prefer to buy locally where I can try them and return them if they do not fit. Or use the part number as some of you have provided that do fit and order them on line.
I use to work at a parts store about 10 years ago and these bosch icons have been about the same price since then. only reason I don't like ordering simple things from rock auto is the shipping costs. sure the wipers may be half the price but the shipping cost is almost the same price. then your only saving $10. plus they don't have Bosch. I like rock auto a lot but if you really need a part to fix your vehicle and they sent the wrong one or a defective one it becomes a pain in the butt. its much easier to return something to a store than to send something back and have them ship you another part. could be days before the part arrives as well.

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I use to work at a parts store about 10 years ago and these bosch icons have been about the same price since then. only reason I don't like ordering simple things from rock auto is the shipping costs. sure the wipers may be half the price but the shipping cost is almost the same price. then your only saving $10. plus they don't have Bosch. I like rock auto a lot but if you really need a part to fix your vehicle and they sent the wrong one or a defective one it becomes a pain in the butt. its much easier to return something to a store than to send something back and have them ship you another part. could be days before the part arrives as well.
These are really good points about Rock Auto. Yes you have to pay for shipping. I try and order as many parts at once to reduce shipping costs and also try to get the same warehouse for the parts as well. Can't always do it but I try. I still save a lot by using them. You have to do your research very carefully with them to avoid potential returns. I read very carefully the descriptions, THEN I get the part# and cross reference it to other parts stores by looking up the same vehicle and see what they offer. If part numbers match, I'm pretty confident I have the right part numbers. Been doing this for years and I have had only 2 returns out of many , many parts. One return they acknowledged the error and I promptly got a full refund, the other was the wipers noted in this post which I only got half of the refund.

RobWTX

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't had to replace mine yet, but when I used them the first time (recently got the Bronco), I had to laugh a little, they are so tiny!
I drove an F-150 for 5 years, and had Mustangs prior, windshield wipers on those are so much larger, haha.
Sponsored