First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Costco has the size listed as 22in and 21in for the Driver and passenger in the Michelin book. On my way back to return them.
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Costco has the size listed as 22in and 21in for the Driver and passenger in the Michelin book. On my way back to return them.
Haha I found This thread because I’m sitting here with my Costco purchase and found they are way too big. The 21 and 22” are for the bronco sport

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I looked closely at the oem ones. They are the Blade type -- which I prefer vs the skeleton frame type. Plus I still have over 600 dollars Ford Points. So, I will be getting the oem ones from the dealer soon -- for Free !

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

has anyone tried to find the REAR wiper for the MIC hard top???? it measures about 8"
seems only Ford has it. mine is streaking badly after 1 year.

Eddie G-man

Outer Banks
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/1988 911 cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
my rear window wiper was toast the first rain. dirt mtn hard top hear and none of the books list any wiper info even if they do go to 2022. Kind of crappy that in a few months people will be gearing up for 2023 models and a 2021 windshield wiper is unknown.
I know what you mean, my 2022 Outer Banks back windshield blade misses 1/3 of the windshield… the blade looks ok but that is a crapshoot if I know what a bad one would look like

Sponsored

BroncoLurker

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
did the Costco 17” fit?

OP
OP
redone17

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was iffy at first, but I really like the Scrubblades. They do a good job at getting the bugs and any other stubborn stuff off with just a few swipes and good fluid.

Last edited:
OP
OP
redone17

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m going to retract my previous statement. I’ve now been through 2 pairs of Scrubblades in less than a year. Just ordered a set of Bosch ICONS now that they supposedly come with the correct adapters.

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m going to retract my previous statement. I’ve now been through 2 pairs of Scrubblades in less than a year. Just ordered a set of Bosch ICONS now that they supposedly come with the correct adapters.
Please let us know your thoughts.

I have used those on several vehicles and really liked them

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Earlier in this thread I said I didn’t have a bronco yet but now I do. The OEM blades were streaky right out of the gate for me. I had always invested (and it’s an investment) in the Bosch Icons.

I can confirm the right ones are the “17OE”. Since they’re both 17” you can get a 2pack which is a small price break. They do fit but the little clip isn’t as substantial as the OEM one. I kept the OEM ones in a box in the back in case the Bosch went flying. 5,000 miles later and they’re still on and working.

No streaks but since the windshield is so vertical sometimes it does a little wobble on the downstroke. At least mine do. For about $30 each not on sale they should be perfect in my opinion so if there’s a consensus favorite i would try something else when these are done but overall I’m satisfied.

I haven’t changed the rear blade yet. The OEM has been fine so far.

Sponsored
OP
OP
redone17

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Earlier in this thread I said I didn’t have a bronco yet but now I do. The OEM blades were streaky right out of the gate for me. I had always invested (and it’s an investment) in the Bosch Icons.

I can confirm the right ones are the “17OE”. Since they’re both 17” you can get a 2pack which is a small price break. They do fit but the little clip isn’t as substantial as the OEM one. I kept the OEM ones in a box in the back in case the Bosch went flying. 5,000 miles later and they’re still on and working.

No streaks but since the windshield is so vertical sometimes it does a little wobble on the downstroke. At least mine do. For about $30 each not on sale they should be perfect in my opinion so if there’s a consensus favorite i would try something else when these are done but overall I’m satisfied.

I haven’t changed the rear blade yet. The OEM has been fine so far.
I was debating their Evolution line…I’ll give those a try next time.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here’s the little clip. It’s been holding on fine but I’d prefer it to be bigger.

IMG_5066.jpeg

OP
OP
redone17

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BOSCH ICON 17OE for the win. These things are amazing. Bonus points for it coming out of the packaging with the correct adapter for the Bronco. Snapped right in. Glides over the glass so nicely. I guess time will tell.
Sponsored