Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a potential issue I didn't expect to come up.
Still waiting on my Bronco, but following this thread.
Sponsored

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't checked lately, but at the 10K service in March I asked for them to replace and they told me they were out of stock and back ordered. Anyone check at their parts dept recently?

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't checked lately, but at the 10K service in March I asked for them to replace and they told me they were out of stock and back ordered. Anyone check at their parts dept recently?
That's exactly why I want to stock up on some of my own.

Seems like this is an issue that could be a potential problem for us Bronco owners. Some random wiper that no one seems to know or have one that easily fits.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
So...

Do people actually replace the entire wiper blade instead of just the insert? Why would anyone do that?

I still have the original factory blades on the 2007 Expy, I just replace the insert. I prefer ANCO inserts.

Sponsored

Brnco2.7

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've never found a set of aftermarket ones at any price point or manufacturer I am ever as happy with as the originals.
I've tried all the latest rage in curved blades, Rain-X impregnated, silicone, rubber, Adamantium.
They either wear out much sooner than factory originals, don't wipe as well, skip/hop, or have poor fitment.
As crazy and small as it seems, the wiper blades are the one thing I'll be going back to the dealer to get. Or at least give it a shot, hoping they will perform as well as factory.
Factory ones on my 2019 Silverado worked like a dream until almost 2 years after purchase last October. On my 2nd aftermarket set already. I purchased the Bosch Icon's first, trying out the Rain-X Latitude now. Bosch skipped across a section all the time, Latitudes already are not as good as 2 months since new.
YMMV.
I think the glass gets scratches in it after a while and that is why it seems like the originals perform better. I once had to get my windshield replaced and the aftermarket worked a lot better till the windshield got scratches in it again.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the glass gets scratches in it after a while and that is why it seems like the originals perform better. I once had to get my windshield replaced and the aftermarket worked a lot better till the windshield got scratches in it again.
Probably. Road grit, etc. does take a toll on them. I am always amazed at the clarity in a new one.

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had a new winshield dome this past Friday(6/10/22), and afterwards was an oil change so I had them put new front blades on as well. $22 each, and they didnt mount the same way. Pretty sure the tech took the whole arm off to figure out hoq to add/replace them, because the passenger side wasnt clocked properly. They sit just below the black paint border of the windshield, and it was up by about 2".

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've never found a set of aftermarket ones at any price point or manufacturer I am ever as happy with as the originals.
I've tried all the latest rage in curved blades, Rain-X impregnated, silicone, rubber, Adamantium.
They either wear out much sooner than factory originals, don't wipe as well, skip/hop, or have poor fitment.
As crazy and small as it seems, the wiper blades are the one thing I'll be going back to the dealer to get. Or at least give it a shot, hoping they will perform as well as factory.
Factory ones on my 2019 Silverado worked like a dream until almost 2 years after purchase last October. On my 2nd aftermarket set already. I purchased the Bosch Icon's first, trying out the Rain-X Latitude now. Bosch skipped across a section all the time, Latitudes already are not as good as 2 months since new.
YMMV.
I agree. The blades on my 2018 Edge are still doing a great job. I admit that it is in a garage when not being driven especially in the winter months but in the past with other cars and SUVs after market lasts 6 months and Ford is good for 2 years at least.

Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curious if anyone has heard anything further as to applications that fit the new style arms on the Bronco?

Been fairly disappointed in how the OEM ones have held up compared to the typical lifespans of the Bosch Icons I put on every other vehicle.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am at 11 months and don’t need them yet. I use Rain-X washer fluid from day 1. I add in the Rain-X Expert wipers when the OG wear out. Seems to work good on my last 3 vehicles.

OP
OP
redone17

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still none that I’m aware of. Just ordered a pair of WW1703. We’ll see how long these last.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

my rear window wiper was toast the first rain. dirt mtn hard top hear and none of the books list any wiper info even if they do go to 2022. Kind of crappy that in a few months people will be gearing up for 2023 models and a 2021 windshield wiper is unknown.
I thought I was the only one, but my rear wiper did not clear water at all after I received it and mine was dirt mountain also. I even cleaned the blade with no luck

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purchased the Bosch Icon's first,
I had a couple of sets of Icons on two vehicles, they lasted YEARS!
Went to FINALLY replace them and knew as soon as I felt them .... garbage, and they were.
Not quite as bad as NAPA's brand, but still horrible.
I will not try them again, not on my dime.

I THINK I've had the best luck with the top of the line Trico's.

Just looked it up, Trico Onyx is what they were called.
Spent around $100 for two vehicles for wiper blades front and rear, counter girl was freaking out, LOL!
Sponsored