First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
62 have three..The 2 door is my everyday driver ..4 door is for family ..The other 2 door is for a v8 and going to be a total off road monster.....Maybe old but still a boy with toys..
Sponsored

Gimpy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
On the upper side of mid 60's. Have a 2 dr It's what I had in the 70"s, the grandkids love the back seat.

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

54. 4-Door. Take metro to work, so evening and weekend vehicle. I want the room to comfortably fit 4, or gear, or sleep in it, or carry large items. I like the proportions of the 4-door squatch better than the 2-door. To each their own - neither is better, just different.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

53. 4 door. Mostly for cargo capacity. For hunting the 2 door is a bit too compromised for me. My sister 56. 2 door exactly for the reasons you stated.

Sponsored
OP
OP
71to21-2DR

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

36 and 2 door mainly because it looks so badass. I am a bit worried about cargo space, but rear seat delete will fix the issue. I don't plan on towing any passengers.
I’m 65, and love the Classic Look of the 2 Door, Base Squatch…
Its what I have on order…the essential Beast, with the 2.7L Engine…
Ford Bronco Age and Reason  for 2door and 4door  buyers 0F18631D-A0A9-4770-8D1F-0747AEA927B2
Ford Bronco Age and Reason  for 2door and 4door  buyers 0F18631D-A0A9-4770-8D1F-0747AEA927B2
me too!

VegasJason

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley 04 FLHRSI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I’m kind of curious, I’ve been reading this forum for, I don’t know, two or three months, and I’m really surprised there isn’t more 2-Door purchasers.
so I’m just wondering what AGE is of most people buying a
2 door and a 4 -door,
because I think it’s a generational thing now.

When I was a kid you were your father or grandfather if you were driving a four-door. same with my dad! Of course I grew up in a HotRod Family (30’-50’s Cars)
So I was always told that 2 doors is what you want.

Maybe I was brainwashed, or a product of my time, but I always thought the 2 Doors look way better than 4 doors
(as far as proportions and everything)
and all those extra posts and windows!
Especially the vehicle like a Bronco because of the short wheelbase. You have to jack up a four-door way higher in order to have the same clearance.

biggest thing for me is I have the mindset of

2-door Means Freedom
4-Door means Baggage

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad that young folks nowadays wanna include their family on a lot of stuff, but I still think Guys need to have their OWN freedom sometimes, and “Girls”Too I guess!!!

So mostly this is just out of curiosity

I’m 52 and I love2doors
What did tou order and how old are you?
Thanks Rick
I’m team 2 door all day. I’m 35 on the 4th. I’m not sure if it’s generational, or the fact that I don’t have kids. The back seat is a place to strap down the dog, the cooler, and hang my jackets. The 2 door looks so much better with the top on. The downfall being compromised capacity. I’m also an artist that needs to lug paintings to and from shows and studios, most of my work is around 4’x3’ so the extra space would be nice. But I’m all about those looks, the 4 door top up is cool, but it’s not 2 dr no kids cool.
I understand with every compromise you make you may gain or lose function. Im sure I’ll be reaching and hoping for extra inches on that wheel base when it comes to tipping. But I drove the 2dr base sas at the off rodeo and it was a blast.
Im graduating from a Honda Fit, so even the 2dr is a beastly leap for me.

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m 65, and love the Classic Look of the 2 Door, Base Squatch…
Its what I have on order…the essential Beast, with the 2.7L Engine…
2 Door is classic. A nod to the past and better proportioned imo. Balanced visually and better for off road due to the shorter wheel base. 4 Door, great for the grocery store and school pickups etc.

Stetser33

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was 2 door all the way from July 2020 until about a week ago for most of the reasons you listed. But then last week I was lucky enough to take a nice buck during archers season and as a buddy of mine was helping me load it into my 98 grand cherokee he made a comment about cargo space. I'm now for the first time leaning 4 door. In my early 40's no kids.

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m 31 with a baby, a dog, and plans to have one more child. With a decade of car seats in my future a 2 door just isn’t practical even though it’s the one I’d prefer. If they’re still making them in the 7th gen I’ll buy one when the kids don’t need car seats and can climb in back themselves.

Sponsored

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm 33 and going with a 4-door. I have a 1.5 yr old and will probably have another kid in the next couple of years too. Getting car seats and kids in and out of a 2 door is not fun.

Plus having the extra room for roadtrips is nice.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

33 and going with the 2 door because it looks cool. Kids can deal with crawling over the front seats to get into the back.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
52. 2-door for two main reasons. They have retro look that honors the styling of my previous two Broncos ('71 and '77)...... '71 was quite possibly my favorite vehicle I have ever owned. Second reason.....my personal opinion........is the 4-door is ugly and not unique like the 2-door. It just looks too much like the 4-door Jeeps which I have never liked at all.

KKCSHIPP

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Son is 24, 2-door white
Me at 55, 2-door green
Both base, 2.7, and because that’s what we like.

Ronaldo

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71bronco67cvMustangFFRCobra97Viper93RX7R1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I’m kind of curious, I’ve been reading this forum for, I don’t know, two or three months, and I’m really surprised there isn’t more 2-Door purchasers.
so I’m just wondering what AGE is of most people buying a
2 door and a 4 -door,
because I think it’s a generational thing now.

When I was a kid you were your father or grandfather if you were driving a four-door. same with my dad! Of course I grew up in a HotRod Family (30’-50’s Cars)
So I was always told that 2 doors is what you want.

Maybe I was brainwashed, or a product of my time, but I always thought the 2 Doors look way better than 4 doors
(as far as proportions and everything)
and all those extra posts and windows!
Especially the vehicle like a Bronco because of the short wheelbase. You have to jack up a four-door way higher in order to have the same clearance.

biggest thing for me is I have the mindset of

2-door Means Freedom
4-Door means Baggage

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad that young folks nowadays wanna include their family on a lot of stuff, but I still think Guys need to have their OWN freedom sometimes, and “Girls”Too I guess!!!

So mostly this is just out of curiosity

I’m 52 and I love2doors
What did tou order and how old are you?
Thanks Rick
I'm 58 years old and like you I see a four door as a grandma car but I must say when I first saw the four door it look a lot better than I thought it would. I have a regular cab V8 pickup, it's amazing how many people compliment me on it.
I look at it this way the old 2 door bronco that has that look that people pay up to $250,000 for is what I want my bronco to look like. I have a 71 bronco and it gets smiles and waves everywhere I go. If you need a 4 door that's great but it doesn't have that look. I great to have a choice. It would have been nice if they offered a two door with a super cab style reverse small door to help get into the back seat. I ordered a Basesquatch V6 velocity blue, some day It will be built and I can't wait.

Ford Bronco Age and Reason  for 2door and 4door  buyers IMG_2444.PNG
Sponsored