Threads
Reaction score
Website
ac-fab.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
These broncos suck a lot of air. Check out my filter at 5k miles.

What were the driving conditions?
Some soft dirt. These trucks just suck a lot. Going to consider a prefilter..going to figure one out

Soft dirt meaning dust?
Plus a turbo sucking it all in, ya it’d be like that. Needs a pre filter or better airbox to stop the dust from getting in.
Maybe a plastic open mesh at the airbox opening to stop some of it but not to clog?
Anyone offroadig this thing..needs a pre-filter. This one got that bad and I was ahead of the pack. So if your following someone it would be worst.

The air filter should get dirty in dirty conditions. Then conditions and the quality of the filter determine the replacement timeframe. A dirty filter is not cause for concern unless dirt is getting through it or it is plugged. This one appears to be doing it's job.
You are very correct. It did its job perfectly.i have no concern with it. Just would prefer a reusable. This will get expensive quick

Ford Bronco Air Filter Condition @ 5K Miles After Some Off-Roading... Check It 20211029_153114

Ford Bronco Air Filter Condition @ 5K Miles After Some Off-Roading... Check It 20211029_153107

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What were the driving conditions?

Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some soft dirt. These trucks just suck a lot. Going to consider a prefilter..going to figure one out
Soft dirt meaning dust?
Plus a turbo sucking it all in, ya it’d be like that. Needs a pre filter or better airbox to stop the dust from getting in.
Maybe a plastic open mesh at the airbox opening to stop some of it but not to clog?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Oscargrouch323

Base
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ac-fab.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Soft dirt meaning dust?
Anyone offroadig this thing..needs a pre-filter. This one got that bad and I was ahead of the pack. So if your following someone it would be worst.