First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for putting this tribute together. If anybody in the Springfield Mo. area wants the 3" transparent Albert memorial decal, I will order on Friday 7/09. PM me if you would like to be in the order group. Soupbone...

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks to @Bronco4lyfe85, @5280Bronco and @elmystico for all that you've done with this. I'm sure Albert's family will be lifted by the B6G community. They will know how much he meant to us and how much we will miss him.

What a great community!

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks to @Bronco4lyfe85, @5280Bronco and @elmystico for all that you've done with this. I'm sure Albert's family will be lifted by the B6G community. They will know how much he meant to us and how much we will miss him.

What a great community!
B6G has so many thoughtful folks and several have contributed already via the RedBubble products. Since posting the design last night around 10:15 p.m., people have purchased 66 stickers, 2 magnets and 4 t-shirts. Royalties so far are at $36.10 and counting. Almost everyone who bought stickers bought multiple copies.

Amazing!

BravoZulu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am not part of the Granger group and didn’t know Albert. Seems he left this earth too early and I am hoping he is doing so,e off-road in the sky. Bought a t-shirt to help with his fund. He was a big part of this awesome group for so many of you. Fair winds and following seas Albert!

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for setting these options up. Donated and ordered stickers, I appreciate you putting this in the main page.

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks everyone for the kind words! He was such an enjoyable person, this feels like the least we can do and I hope it brings a smile to his families face!

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks everyone for the kind words! He was such an enjoyable person, this feels like the least we can do and I hope it brings a smile to his families face!
Thanks so much for doing this. Donated.
I have been out of service spending the long weekend with family. Catching up on all the news was a punch to the gut for sure. Like so many of us I was lucky enough to have multiple phone conversations with Albert. Sure the main reason for the calls were to discuss a materialistic piece of metal. But in between that were discussions of off roading, good steaks and most of all family. This weekend I had a phenomenal time with my family and while I am catching up on some very sad news I hope I honored Albert a little by enjoying all the things we talked about. Time is short y'all. Be a good human, like Albert

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco & 2006 Ranger Sport Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for setting this up; your kind and compassionate heart is greatly appreciated!

Ordered T-shirt and sticker.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Colorado is such a cool state but it’s apparent that the people that reside there are pretty damn special too....

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Colorado is such a cool state but it’s apparent that the people that reside there are pretty damn special too....
Thank you! I’m sure we all appreciate that. Personally I’d like to think that we’re not doing anything special, we’re just extending the graciousness and kindness to his family he extended to us.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry my bad. I bumped thread in hopes we get it on historical timeline.
Ah... gotcha. I did debate in my head about whether that was what you were intending or not. I guessed wrong. Lol.

I know it was requested earlier, but @Moderator is there any way this thread could be pinned at the top of the feed?
Sponsored