tenboom

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
First day reservation holder for a 4 door FE here. Still haven’t received it and not many updates from Ford along the way. The tracker has shown “in production” since 11/12 with an estimated delivery date of 12/9. Got an email from Ford a couple weeks before Christmas saying the new estimated delivery date is now 1/31/22. Dealer told me I’m the last FE to get a build date from all their orders for some reason. Just curious to know if there’s any other FE reservation holders still waiting on theirs like me. Blows my mind that they’re delivering 2022’s to people already, but still haven’t delivered all the FE’s…..or 2021’s for that matter.
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have to be in the running for the latest one to be delivered, but there are at least a handful of others with later build dates I've seen on here. So it depends on what you mean by 'latest'

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

First day reservation holder for a 4 door FE here. Still haven’t received it and not many updates from Ford along the way. The tracker has shown “in production” since 11/12 with an estimated delivery date of 12/9. Got an email from Ford a couple weeks before Christmas saying the new estimated delivery date is now 1/31/22. Dealer told me I’m the last FE to get a build date from all their orders for some reason. Just curious to know if there’s any other FE reservation holders still waiting on theirs like me. Blows my mind that they’re delivering 2022’s to people already, but still haven’t delivered all the FE’s…..or 2021’s for that matter.
whats the last 5 of your vin?

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are still a few FEs sitting in the holding lots near MAP.

Sponsored

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That’s be pretty cool if you are the last FE build (not cool that you had to wait... but cool for the long run). Especially if your VIN is higher than any other 4-door FE.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You've gotta be close to last at least.

I still haven't received mine either (4 dr #0983), but at least I know where it's at. I actually thought I was gonna be last til I started seeing folks with mid December builds.

It's fucking embarrassing that Ford is delivering '22s before we all get our '21 FIRST lol jk Editions.

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The reason why this is happening is because we are in the nose bleed corner of the world. ;)