First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if I were to buy Ford stock to get the x plan pricing, I assume that I would need to have it 6 months prior to delivery, not 6 months prior to ordering in December? Also, if this is the case, what would the financial commitment be in December then?

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You do not need to show proof of Xplan to order just tell the dealer when ordering that you will be using it. Once you get your Bronco and are setting up payment then you need to furnish your pin. I went thru my company.

I got my pin July 16th

Screenshot_20200914-091156~2.png

Last edited:

Andrew Bynum

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry CE
Your Bronco Model
Base
The plan prices are known without needing a PIN to "unlock" them. Your dealer should be able to see it without a PIN.

Edit: This is firsthand memories of looking through the dealership's DORA with all of the invoices in it and there were boxes for the different plan prices on every single one.
The application for X-Plan for shareholders actually tells you to ask the dealer for a copy of the invoice. There’s always a box at the bottom for X-Plan, along with holdback and everything else.

Ford Bronco AMD, X plan 83E74E5A-8B9F-4ECF-9893-D8162416518F

Edit: Received my PIN this morning, too. Yesterday evening, I emailed in photos of the completed application and supporting docs, so it was quick and painless. I know I don’t need the PIN yet, but I’ll be buying in the next 12 months and I’m a planner.
Sponsored

Last edited: