First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Whatever happened to Mike Levine? Is Ford addressing the lack of availability of an acceptable quality hardtop? For that matter, is Ford addressing the lack of availability of ANY hardtop for the 4-door? Ford keeping its customers in the dark is not good for business and is not good for maintaining customer loyalty. At least be honest about the reasons for these shortcomings and let us, your loyal Ford customer base, know what if anything Ford is doing to address and correct them. :mad:

Buckethead

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Exp ST, ā€˜22 Base 2dr & ā€˜23 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Found a pic of my original top that was replaced under warranty - i feel bad youā€™re getting screwed on a legit issue and I got a new top on a super minor issue

1B308011-39C0-481C-A93D-03CE08C6699D.jpeg

Happycampinman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man I feel for ya. Unfortunately this has been a major ongoing issue with Ford and the MIC top. Problem after problem. I honestly am glad I ordered ours with the soft top. Good luck.

Sponsored

Xjeepowner

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 16 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
The internet is your friend, tell Ford if they don't warranty your top you'll go on every major site and post pictures of the top and let people know what a great and responsive company they are. I would also call my local news fixer and see if they would like to come out and do a report on this.
They love to take on the big corporations.
When I was a GM for a major corporation they would be all over me for bad reviews, so threaten them.
Good luck.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry OP. That sucks. Iā€™d say donā€™t give up, keep pushing.

side note - my 2Door top leaks air like crazy and is loud as hell, and Iā€™m accustomed to loud 4x4 vehicles. A local dealer replaced the passenger side panel and made it worse. I plan to push back but after having my Bronco at the dealer for 30 days (totally unnecessary) Iā€™m frustrated. Iā€™m also waiting on a replacement driveshaft. Grrrr.

OP
OP
Bronco B

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD, 2017 Indian Chief Darkhorse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That bites. Long term I wouldn't trust what's going on inside between the layers. Was it Fox Ford dealership or Ford Corporate that denied you? Seems like people here are having to go on fishing expeditions in some cases, to find a dealership that works well with customers. Maybe try a different dealership?
Fox Ford dealership. They didn't even contact Ford and deemed it normal :(

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco B

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

BBSas

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree with the Groovy Geek and I have not read all of the sales agreement but if all with issues on hard tops band together you can contact the Consumer Protection Agency and possibly a pursue class action event.

OP
OP
Bronco B

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The internet is your friend, tell Ford if they don't warranty your top you'll go on every major site and post pictures of the top and let people know what a great and responsive company they are. I would also call my local news fixer and see if they would like to come out and do a report on this.
They love to take on the big corporations.
When I was a GM for a major corporation they would be all over me for bad reviews, so threaten them.
Good luck.
I'm perfectly fine with filing a claim with the BBB too. Been down that road before, and it certainly gets a companies attention.

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry OP. That sucks. Iā€™d say donā€™t give up, keep pushing.

side note - my 2Door top leaks air like crazy and is loud as hell, and Iā€™m accustomed to loud 4x4 vehicles. A local dealer replaced the passenger side panel and made it worse. I plan to push back but after having my Bronco at the dealer for 30 days (totally unnecessary) Iā€™m frustrated. Iā€™m also waiting on a replacement driveshaft. Grrrr.
If the noise problem is anything like mine, the issue is incorrectly sized weather seals on the roof pieces. My dealership won't do anything about it and I haven't pushed further since. I've been trying to figure out how to seal up the gaps. I have tried pretty much everything posted on this website but none of it has been a 100% fix.

Meloco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco edge excape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would have to agree with the uninformed dealers.
I used to work at a engine plant, and you would not believe the things that were warrantied.
like someone leaving there car in first gear while towing behind an RV. The best was when someone poured something in the oil, when the pan was pulled off it was all jello in the pan.
Sponsored