BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was out Christmas shopping yesterday in Glendora So Cal and saw a nice Cactus grey FE in the parking lot. They sure are nice. Then I remember reading threads like this and looked back at my lifted, modded, paid for, JKUR that has never seen the dealer and just said,,,,, someday. Congrats on your FE. Your issues will help the rest of us get a better Bronco in a few years.
Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone else had this happen? I am going to start to looking into lemon laws, as a $62,000 car should not have these issues, when it is one month old. I am truly regretting this purchase and thats so disappointing since I waited so long, and now it is plagued with issues.
I hate to break it to you but you could buy a 2 million dollar Bugatti and it could/would still have mechanical issues.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could be the blend door actuator. Happens quite often on modern vehicles.
My 2011 F-150 eats blend door actuators, I've had to replace 4 so far but still love my truck šŸ˜Ž

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your problem is you bought a first edition. Never buy a year-1 model unless you really don't value your time or having a reliable vehicle.
That's a solid theory, but I've spoken to mechanics who are seeing a ton of issues with non first year vehicles...from all manufacturers.
Bad chips, poorly trained workers, lower grade materials etc. This is the status quo for the next few years at least.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate to break it to you but you could buy a 2 million dollar Bugatti and it could/would still have mechanical issues.
The two million dollar Bugatti could and will have issues, but ā€œ Iā€ couldnā€™t buy it. Lol

Sponsored

MMBrodsky

First Edition
First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For those of you who didn't read my other thread, about one month ago my brakes failed, hill assist failed, Collision Assist failed. All my screens flashed red. It was rather terrifying as I was driving on a mountain with no brakes. I had it towed to the dealer and they stated all the modules needed to be updated and its good as new.

Well today, (I know this is minor), but now I am waiting for more to happen. My AC stopped working, the air just blows hot, as if the heater is up all the way, the only way it is somewhat not hot is when I have max ac on or the temp set low. The recirculating air only stays on for about 2 min then turns itself off as well.

Has anyone else had this happen? I am going to start to looking into lemon laws, as a $62,000 car should not have these issues, when it is one month old. I am truly regretting this purchase and thats so disappointing since I waited so long, and now it is plagued with issues.
Same exact issue on mine. Even 70 is warm. And the recirculating air only stays on for 2 minutes. Maybe the recirculating air issue is just how itā€™s programmed by Ford?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2011 F-150 eats blend door actuators, I've had to replace 4 so far but still love my truck šŸ˜Ž
Modern Fords in general often have blend door actuator problems. Every one I've had newer than about 05 or so has had at least one go out. My wife's Edge currently has one out and the passenger side roasts while the driver freezes.

It's highly likely here.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They fixed the 1st issue...and now the AC isn't working...and you want to lemon law it? That's darling....
Lemon law is a racket in CA, the dealerships are in on it. There used to be several car lots in Phoenix (LeSueur being one) that specialized in nice CA buyback cars. My brother got a nice VW Passat wagon that was bought back for wind noise, I lubricated the weatherstripping and all was quiet.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Your problem is you bought a first edition. Never buy a year-1 model unless you really don't value your time or having a reliable vehicle.
I value both and have an FE. Everything so far is perfect. Literally no issues with any of the complaints or failures you read about. Not everything is as cut and dry as you claim. People come here to report issues or to complain, rarely do they check in to say everything is simply great.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The whole lemon law tirade is a little silly dude. Shit happens, my FE is not perfect but Iā€™m enjoying it and fixing shit as it pops up. It will pop up.

My recirculate button acts the same, refuses to stay on more than a few minutes. Highly annoying when driving by a stinky swamp, dead skunk, sewage treatment plant, etc.

Sponsored

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I value both and have an FE. Everything so far is perfect. Literally no issues with any of the complaints or failures you read about. Not everything is as cut and dry as you claim. People come here to report issues or to complain, rarely do they check in to say everything is simply great.
Congratulations on being the exception to the rule, I'm sure your story will bring great comfort to all those who had broncos stuck in dirt mountain waiting on new hardtops, and all the others still waiting for build dates.

NOTnorml

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend 4DR Soft Top Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those of you who didn't read my other thread, about one month ago my brakes failed, hill assist failed, Collision Assist failed. All my screens flashed red. It was rather terrifying as I was driving on a mountain with no brakes. I had it towed to the dealer and they stated all the modules needed to be updated and its good as new.

Well today, (I know this is minor), but now I am waiting for more to happen. My AC stopped working, the air just blows hot, as if the heater is up all the way, the only way it is somewhat not hot is when I have max ac on or the temp set low. The recirculating air only stays on for about 2 min then turns itself off as well.

I had an issue where I would hear a noise from the driver side dash like a leaking sound when the AC was on. They ended up replacing the evaporator behind the dash and recharged the system. Now maybe the 2nd or 3 rd time to use the AC since the repair. Same Issue. Makes a weird noise and hot air blows out.
Sponsored